Divination Cards ONLY Designed by Supporters???

We're not going to be designing any. It'll be Highgate supporters only.

EDIT: People are quoting this and it's not quite true anymore. After it was posted, it was pointed out that this limited Divination cards to Awakening content. We do want to keep supporting the system as new content is released though.

So while we're not designing any of the Divination cards for the Awakening, we will eventually start creating our own as required.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Last edited by Dan_GGG on Apr 30, 2015, 6:50:30 PM
"
"
Dan_GGG wrote:

who made the 3 shown in the information about them then?

The artists, I'm not sure who specifically - they're just mockups though.
Gameplay & Level Design
"
Chameleon wrote:
Wow really?! If that is true and how they are going to be implemented I am very disappointed. I was looking forward to finding dozens of card types in the Beta.

I don't have exact numbers for you, so I'll defer to Chris here:

"
Chris wrote:
Some people in this thread are worried there won't be many Highgate supporters.
Having just woken up and checked the sales page, I am speechless. There are a lot of Highgate supporters and it's growing rapidly. There will be piles of Divination Cards added by the community, don't worry!
Seriously, thanks for your support. This is going to mean awesome things for PoE.

"
GooberM wrote:
"
Myrrdinn2015 wrote:
1. 1100 dollars to buy highest tier supporter pack
2. Making a Wisdom Scrap Divination Card
3. Money well spent PRICELESS LOL

Well, some people did submit lv1 exiles to the Hall of Grandmasters

I'm not sure we'd allow Wisdom Scrap Cards. I mean, just vendoring them would get you at least a wisdom scrap, right?

That'd totally defeat the purpose unless it vendored for a Wisdom Scrap Card Card and it was just increasingly worthless cards all the way down...

Yeah, that probably won't happen.
Gameplay & Level Design
Just a quick update.

"
Dan_GGG wrote:

People are quoting this and it's not quite true anymore. After it was posted, it was pointed out that this limited Divination cards to Awakening content. We do want to keep supporting the system as new content is released though.

So while we're not designing any of the Divination cards for the Awakening, we will eventually start creating our own as required.

I've also edited that post for reference.
Gameplay & Level Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info