The Awakening Update: Act Four

Ohhhh Yeaahhhhh
"
BrianWeissman wrote:
"
This is *great lore*.

Spoiler
Speculation: using virtue gems might be like sprinkling the tastiest sauce in the world on one's self as far as the beast is concerned. Or does it simply crave the most powerful Wraeclast has to offer? If so, why?

Glad you liked it Charan :) I aim to please!

Holy hell. Hey Brian. Glad to see you around.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
sharkh20 wrote:
Love that teaser art at the bottom behind the locked beast info.

Shades of the Beast in Futurama there...
Spoiler
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Apr 15, 2015, 4:47:55 AM
Oo0°öOhhhhhhhhhhh - nice :-D
Good, gooooood ...
I like many kinds of games 😊
@Chris : i have reported a display problem in my first comment on page 1
Really liking the Maraketh lore. Too long have we seen references to other cultures (apart from the karui and the eternals) with no idea of who they are or what they do. Nicely done!

Hopefully we'll get more details on how Daresso and Kaom were sucked in. Right now it looks a little... convenient... but I think it holds promise to really flesh out the last days of those 2 :)

EDIT: locked up ancient evil that eats souls, destroys our best, and has tonnes of tentacles... sounds a little lovecraftian? nice! heh.
Last edited by dlrr on Apr 15, 2015, 4:53:44 AM
New Supporter Pack Idea

Consumed Nightmare.

Now you get to sacrifice one of your HC characters,pretend the beast ate him,and create a unique nightmare map based on your nightmare.

Horrors may include anything,from disturbing anal discussions on global chat to the absolute terror of realizing that your party members will reach the unique allocated to you in time to pick it up.

Cost: Over $9000

GGG pls
I must admit i don't care about lore at all but the shadow picture of the beast looks like Sydonai...
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
".........Now you are called to one final struggle,......"

no act 5?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info