The Awakening Update: Act Four

"
ata wrote:
"

So get out your swords... Its time to put on your big boy pants.

So Templars are excluded? Is that what you are saying!? Damned classist!

Gawd really?! Man I'm getting tired of no pants.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Alysma wrote:
"
Jansports wrote:

If Highgate is to the north, how did Kaom get from the coast to there?

The Karui seem to be a seafaring nation so maybe by following the river and waterways inland from the coast? On the map, it looks like there is a river delta behind the Coves. So, Coves --> Lake Constance --> Sarn at least. And then following the aquaduct to Highgate. That would be my guess for a way in general. As for Kaom himself - who knows in what state or form he made it from Merveil's Cave.

memory is unclear but I have a feeling its said somewhere the karui just sailed (rowed? lol) around the coast to get past? that is in the lore somewhere right?

I might have just made that up tbh, but somethings telling me I read it somewhere.
Apparently Kaom "died" in the Caverns. Anyway, if I was a corrupted, freshly undead spirit likely raging because of my defeat and looking either for my new Master or for revenge (or both) I would probably choose the most familiar way to travel. I.e. follow the water.

Edit: Yeah, it's not clear whether or not the Karui actually bothered e.g. attacking the Prison since they could just row their canoes up the coast. At least from the lore compiled at the Wiki. No idea though about information given in the comics since I haven't read them.
Last edited by Alysma on Apr 15, 2015, 7:32:10 PM
It's entirely possible Kaom simply walked into Highgate. It only takes a few days at most to walk from the coast to Sarn, and Highgate likely isn't much farther.
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
Exciting
i <3 minesweeper
Looking very nice, like the sneak peak at a major molten boss towards the end, lots of things to like, testing the jewel slot passives I imagine will be quite fun.
It's so the sex.
Saved
What about XP though? Will Act 4 provide a somewhat faster way to get to 100? Atm it's somewhat frustrating ^^
If the empire's grasp uni work with knockback totems, I would just love that, One totem that pulls the whole screen into a conc totem, then hit them with exploding archers trap, prolif burn alot of bitches. I could really enjoy those gloves......drool!
Great even more RNG now you're affecting the passive tree too??! here's my ideea at the end of act 4 as a reward for defeating the final boss give the player the possibility to choose one of those unique gems.
Revert the loot changes. Remove the stupid archnemsis.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info