The Awakening Update: Act Four

chris, all the a4 areas we've seen so far are so dark and dangerous. Isn't there something as beautiful as solaris, a beautiful scene we can enjoy farming?

oh wait, solaris is most skipped zone in the game :P
"
Schezza wrote:
chris, all the a4 areas we've seen so far are so dark and dangerous. Isn't there something as beautiful as solaris, a beautiful scene we can enjoy farming?

oh wait, solaris is most skipped zone in the game :P

Goood Point I'm myself big fan of pretty zones , and the fact that mostly people farm in Docks and they are terrible looking zone in my opinion ,also I was expecting huge city where 100 players can roam at one time , but ohh well I guess game engine cant handle that.
the beast kinda looks like a beholder from baldures gate
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
Alysma wrote:
"
Jansports wrote:

If Highgate is to the north, how did Kaom get from the coast to there?

The Karui seem to be a seafaring nation so maybe by following the river and waterways inland from the coast? On the map, it looks like there is a river delta behind the Coves. So, Coves --> Lake Constance --> Sarn at least. And then following the aquaduct to Highgate. That would be my guess for a way in general. As for Kaom himself - who knows in what state or form he made it from Merveil's Cave.

memory is unclear but I have a feeling its said somewhere the karui just sailed (rowed? lol) around the coast to get past? that is in the lore somewhere right?

I might have just made that up tbh, but somethings telling me I read it somewhere.

I agree with Alysma on this one. Most likely when Kaom took his 500 warriors inland they took the waterways as far as they could before walking the rest of the way. Given the lack of Weathered Carvings in act 2 and 3, Kaom and his warriors were likely not in a good state on this trip.

Snorkle_uk, you did read that somewhere. The assumption is made the Karui bypassed the Climb, Prison, and Prisoners Gate by sailing around those areas in act 1. From the Wiki; "Although Karui carvings are found beyond Axiom Prison in the Coves, they might not have travelled there via Axiom; since the Karui possessed canoe technology they may have just travelled by sea up the coast." Maramoa also speaks of Canoes, "You strike the waikoama, the canoe, spilling a feast of men into the water."
Hnng!!!
"
WSLaFleur wrote:
Hnng!!!
Zombie! Shoot it in the head, quickly!
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Does any1 till now got key for beta ? or on 20 we all know ??
I think @IsildurStefy and I have the same question!

I was wondering when we'd be notified of being accepted into the Beta? Or at least HOW we're notified. Preferably both, haha. Regardless, I'm so excited!
Last edited by morturaries on Apr 19, 2015, 8:23:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info