1.3.1 Patch Notes

"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 1.3.1
  • Further improved stash tab highlighting. You can now find gems that are socketed in items. We have also added an information highlight which includes useful information about the stash tab highlighting tool.

Please "improve" stash tab highlighting for guild stashes.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
"
Zana's crafting bench mod for Beyond now only grants a 15% chance to spawn Beyond portals, down from 20%.
The Otherwordly prefix for Maps now only grants 10% increased item quantity, down from 16%.
Reduced the quantity of items dropped by Magic and Rare Beyond demons.

As expected. And it will be nerfed even more in the future.

For those that do not know, double beyond is the most OP thing that ever existed in maps, and that includes carto boxes early on... and, as we all know, they were since nerfed into oblivion.
"
toyotatundra wrote:
"
Zana's crafting bench mod for Beyond now only grants a 15% chance to spawn Beyond portals, down from 20%.
The Otherwordly prefix for Maps now only grants 10% increased item quantity, down from 16%.
Reduced the quantity of items dropped by Magic and Rare Beyond demons.

As expected. And it will be nerfed even more in the future.

For those that do not know, double beyond is the most OP thing that ever existed in maps, and that includes carto boxes early on... and, as we all know, they were since nerfed into oblivion.

I hope it is nerfed further and the 'balance' put back on non-Zana-mod map drops where it was before 1.3.0 ninja nerf.

Nerfing global map (level) drops and putting OP Zana mods in was close to one of the shittiest, sly, economy centric but aRPG alien things GGG have done, yet.

Let's just hope they realised how obvious it was and have bettered map drops outside Zana mods in conjunction.
Casually casual.

"
Strongboxes now spawn packs of monsters in quick succession, instead of all at once.

Thank you. I was just about to make a thread crying about stronkbox lag. Ha

"just for try, for see and for know"
Last edited by komlosi on Feb 2, 2015, 10:18:58 PM
"
Crank_ wrote:
I honestly don't get why they nerf the facebreaker. He isn't even close to the 'top chars' in terms of clear speed, in strong parties everything seems dead before you even get in meele range... and meele chars in general seem underrepresented.
And when I look at the public parties I play with, I hardly ever see any facebreakers anyway.

So true, but GGGs vision seen another, they think Path of Exile MUST BE only Crit Bows and Crot Gadders ONLY! O N L Y !

So they will make even MORE nerf to the facebreakers player bcs ONLY daggers and crit bows must PLAY Path of Exile game.
"
Fixed a bug where Abyssus' Crit Multiplier affix and the Disembowelling circle of passives were incorrectly applying to non-melee skills with melee weapons such as Spectral Throw.

Such as Spectral Throw.

Wait, ONLY spectral throw! These nerfs to spectral throw are unnecessary....
"
b15h09 wrote:
"
Helpmegod wrote:

Where is buff content? Wheres QOL patch(s)? Where loot filter and stuff?

These things were just announced. You need to give them a couple of years before they get around to things like this. Expect things like 50% buffs to unused skills, followed up with 15% nerfs to keep you interested in the game as you're pushed into new routes of viability until then. That's just the way they roll.

Yeah, right! Maybe 3957 yr we will see some small QOL changes and a little buff to unused skills, not early.

Crits more common then before Atziri patch, crits more powerful and each patch they start to be even more powerful, and GGG dont want to stop buff crits.
No loot filter in near 500 yr, no Guide for new player like NEVER, no QOL at all, but nerf and nerf to fun.

For example: nerf SO hard to Beyond... so we will get LESS quantity from map, less chance to summon Beyond, less quantity from Zana, less Beyond drop, less EVERYTHING Beyond and fun.

Well thats GG patch of nerf.
new unique maps :D
IGN: _Johnny_Blaze_
Last edited by SeriousBeatdown on Feb 2, 2015, 10:52:23 PM
"
Krysyss wrote:
*Vengeance can no longer trigger while unarmed.

Other than to nerf people using Facebreakers, why was this done?

The description of the gem is "Trigger, Attack, AoE, Melee".......nowhere does it say a weapon is needed......completely unfair to Facebreaker builds!

THIS! FUCKING THIS!! DICKS!!!

YOU NERF EVERY FUCKING BUILD I MAKE! WTF!!!!
IGN: _Johnny_Blaze_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info