1.3.1 Patch Notes

Looking to disable vegan mod "Hit Can't Be Evaded" in PVP
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
I hope it is nerfed further and the 'balance' put back on non-Zana-mod map drops where it was before 1.3.0 ninja nerf.

Map drops have not been nerfed.

Either that, or my RNG has miraculously stayed consistent, and same for my entire friends list.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Vengeance can no longer trigger while unarmed.

WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!
"
TimeDilation wrote:
Seems to me that this patch included a stealth "time frame trick" nerf. I'm seeing consistent time frame peaks regardless of masters/corrupted/boxes spawning at the docks. However it seems that there is still a fairly obvious increase in the time the loading screen is present, so that still works.

Damn. I'll have to test that later.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
I really liked Beyond mod on maps.

Was it necessary to nerf? Wasn't better solution just to prevent double it with Zana mod? Why GGG has always break anything funny they manage to add to game in name of this fking economeh?
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
another Shit Patch.
removing the only real source got getting some higher maps again (beyond) after making Catographers nearly none existant.
sorry, but all the rest is just not worth it.
Did you fixed the bug with zana dailies when she only opens 1 portal?
ign :- LotusWing
fixed a bug where people's crafting benches are missing and /claim_crafting_benches won't work.

No?

Shoot. :(
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where you could Spell Dodge a Bear Trap.

That wasn't a bug, bear traps have always been spells. Great job removing one of the main perks of phase acrobatics. Evasion just took another massive hit.

Look at the skill and tell me where the "spell" tag is.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
DeadlyDemon21 wrote:
Did you fixed the bug with zana dailies when she only opens 1 portal?

why do you think it's a bug ?
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info