1.3.1 Patch Notes

what about the challenge totem? seems like its taking a while for it to drop in the current challenge leagues maybe needs a buff ??
"
jaysckhar wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
jaysckhar wrote:
Grandmasters map will be avaliable as zana mission ?

It won't be available as a Zana mission.

"
all4viet wrote:
What level is the "Hall of grand master" map ?

69. There's more information about this here.

Thank heavens, i was very afraid of starting a zana mission and this map pop out :p
can´t handle even 66 white maps :p

Well you can kiss your arse bye bye if you get this as a Zana mission, Just watched a streamer play it, and like he ended up saying "F this..., I am just gonna let this guy kill me and not come back, he couldnt kill the aegis shield dude's.

The map looks like a lemon.., too overpowered, judging from the feedback from streamers.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
Caustic2 wrote:
Great idea, nerf the single funnest thing to do in your dying game.

peoples maps were crashing because too many dead bodies and items were in them, they would port out and then just crash to loading screen every time they tried to go back in. If you read the size of the change it is small and there so people dont spend 12c on a map mod and then have it rip on them because GGG allowed too many items and mobs too spawn, thats no fun either.

Bad excuse I've run a sea witch pack size shrine with double beyond and I didnt crash once.

yesterday we ran a fracture packsize double beyond and no crashes either there 3 man party.

It's just a nerf to one of the most fun late game activities :(
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
IGN: Angryweasel / PopTheWeasel
why i did post in there?> idk. im done, bb
Last edited by Ireneusz on Feb 3, 2015, 12:36:45 AM
"
Krysyss wrote:
*Vengeance can no longer trigger while unarmed.

Other than to nerf people using Facebreakers, why was this done?

The description of the gem is "Trigger, Attack, AoE, Melee".......nowhere does it say a weapon is needed......completely unfair to Facebreaker builds!

I was thinking to sell my legacy FB bc I'm no longer interested in playing this build. Now that it has been nerfed even further, I think that no one will buy it even with 5 chaos. *sadface*
Seems to me that this patch included a stealth "time frame trick" nerf. I'm seeing consistent time frame peaks regardless of masters/corrupted/boxes spawning at the docks. However it seems that there is still a fairly obvious increase in the time the loading screen is present, so that still works.
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

• Fixed a bug with Arc where if someone cast it far away from you, it would render when you approached the area it was cast in.

I've seen this happen with Ball Lightning too, especially in sub-area changes (like stairs to Elreon daily mission)
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
Last edited by cryptc on Feb 3, 2015, 12:48:13 AM
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where you could Spell Dodge a Bear Trap.

That wasn't a bug, bear traps have always been spells. Great job removing one of the main perks of phase acrobatics. Evasion just took another massive hit.

Not true. The gem says "cast" not "spell". You could also not scale it with spell damage. What makes you think it's a spell?
### r4wb1rd ###
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/r4wb1rd
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/r4wb1rdGaming/
Babel PoE: https://github.com/rowolff/babel-poe/releases
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

I hope it is nerfed further and the 'balance' put back on non-Zana-mod map drops where it was before 1.3.0 ninja nerf.

Nerfing global map (level) drops and putting OP Zana mods in was close to one of the shittiest, sly, economy centric but aRPG alien things GGG have done, yet.

Let's just hope they realised how obvious it was and have bettered map drops outside Zana mods in conjunction.

proofs?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
TimeDilation wrote:
Seems to me that this patch included a stealth "time frame trick" nerf. I'm seeing consistent time frame peaks regardless of masters/corrupted/boxes spawning at the docks. However it seems that there is still a fairly obvious increase in the time the loading screen is present, so that still works.

Yeah they are trying to fix that, I am seeing Corrupted zones in 700 ms range as well as 2100ms range too. Something is going on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info