1.3.1 Patch Notes

So now for example when i use my instant divine for remove shock i'll be immunte to shock for next (3?) seconds or immune work only during flask?
Last edited by Malorie on Feb 2, 2015, 9:02:05 PM
Guys, scold's + cast when stunned is fine. Scold's does damage according to the mana cost of your spell, so it has NOTHING to do with the damage taken from a doedre's elexir.
Think before you get outraged/sad/happy next time.
Dem metal chickens
Very exciting updates
WOW!
Thats like one of top 10 biggest NERF patch ever.

Nice, nice GGG. Lets nerf more content? Why not? I swear you can do more nerf then that.
"
11md351 wrote:
"
Krysyss wrote:
*Vengeance can no longer trigger while unarmed.

Other than to nerf people using Facebreakers, why was this done?

The description of the gem is "Trigger, Attack, AoE, Melee".......nowhere does it say a weapon is needed......completely unfair to Facebreaker builds!

+1 to above post...another facebreaker nerf... sigh

And +1 this!

Just how many more nerf will coming to the facebreaker to make GGG stop nerf it?

Where is buff content? Wheres QOL patch(s)? Where loot filter and stuff?
I honestly don't get why they nerf the facebreaker. He isn't even close to the 'top chars' in terms of clear speed, in strong parties everything seems dead before you even get in meele range... and meele chars in general seem underrepresented.
And when I look at the public parties I play with, I hardly ever see any facebreakers anyway.
Last edited by Crank_ on Feb 2, 2015, 9:26:54 PM
"
Helpmegod wrote:

Where is buff content? Wheres QOL patch(s)? Where loot filter and stuff?

These things were just announced. You need to give them a couple of years before they get around to things like this. Expect things like 50% buffs to unused skills, followed up with 15% nerfs to keep you interested in the game as you're pushed into new routes of viability until then. That's just the way they roll.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
I was curious if the search function for stash tabs would be added to the guild banks? It is such a great addition. My guild and I would greatly appreciate such a feature, among others of course, but got to start somewhere. ♡o。(๑◕ฺ‿ฺ◕ฺ๑)。o♡
"

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed a bug where Abyssus' Crit Multiplier affix and the Disembowelling circle of passives were incorrectly applying to non-melee skills with melee weapons such as Spectral Throw.

• ?

??????
  • Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Feb 2, 2015, 9:41:36 PM
    "
    Vorthaz wrote:
    Guys, scold's + cast when stunned is fine. Scold's does damage according to the mana cost of your spell, so it has NOTHING to do with the damage taken from a doedre's elexir.
    Think before you get outraged/sad/happy next time.

It's not fine... it no longer works. If you meant the change was fine then your statement is just an opinion. Otherwise you're just wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info