1.3.1 Patch Notes

"
jaysckhar wrote:
Grandmasters map will be avaliable as zana mission ?

It won't be available as a Zana mission.

"
all4viet wrote:
What level is the "Hall of grand master" map ?

69. There's more information about this here.
It's correct? I made the daily Vorici, keep the target live for 10 seconds, and in the end the exile drop items and disappeared.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Feb 2, 2015, 8:02:47 PM
"
Caustic2 wrote:
Great idea, nerf the single funnest thing to do in your dying game.

peoples maps were crashing because too many dead bodies and items were in them, they would port out and then just crash to loading screen every time they tried to go back in. If you read the size of the change it is small and there so people dont spend 12c on a map mod and then have it rip on them because GGG allowed too many items and mobs too spawn, thats no fun either.
I havent been playing much lately due to the fact that i'm bored doing the same 77's and 78's maps over and over again. Sure they are adding unique maps, but how about high level maps?

Anyone else tired of doing Shipyard, shrine , Courtyard and palace over and over again?

"
Ruber wrote:
I havent been playing much lately due to the fact that i'm bored doing the same 77's and 78's maps over and over again. Sure they are adding unique maps, but how about high level maps?

Anyone else tired of doing Shipyard, shrine , Courtyard and palace over and over again?

I'd love a wholesale change to the map system.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Why the nerf to cast on stun with Scold's.. completely destroyed the build. Need to start a new Bloodlines character now.
Hi Guys!

Nice Patch in my eyes!

What is bothering me for some weeks now is:

Why are those Bloodline mods which grant charges to Monsters still mixed up?

Legacy of Zeal grants endurance charges instead of Frenzy charges

Legacy of Vigour grants frenzy charges instead of Endurance charges

Looking forward to die less often by missclicking strongboxes! :D
What about monster golf? Hit it HARD - go find it - Hit it hard again :D
"
Redblade wrote:
"
Warsplit wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:
Mostly pointless flask change as the effect ends when your life is full...

lol, 8 challenges and you don't know about granite, jade, quicksilver, and elemental flasks

and mana!

Know about them but first of all mana flasks suffer the same issue and depending on build you might not run more than one utility flask...

I use to run some triple arc totem soul mantle build that used the 14 or so second mana flasks 'of Warding'. I'm not really sure what this change did... as the whole point of the way I ran that build was to burn mana by dropping totems so that the warding effect kept the curses from dead/recast totems off. Was it just a few effects that worked for the duration of the flask, and warding happened to be one?

EDIT: Ah, nevermind. Guess this is for the other effects. Basically, they finally finished that bit.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
Last edited by b15h09 on Feb 2, 2015, 8:10:52 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
jaysckhar wrote:
Grandmasters map will be avaliable as zana mission ?

It won't be available as a Zana mission.

"
all4viet wrote:
What level is the "Hall of grand master" map ?

69. There's more information about this here.

Thank heavens, i was very afraid of starting a zana mission and this map pop out :p
can´t handle even 66 white maps :p
"-Moments of clarity are so rare, i´d better document this."
"
Krysyss wrote:
*Vengeance can no longer trigger while unarmed.

Other than to nerf people using Facebreakers, why was this done?

The description of the gem is "Trigger, Attack, AoE, Melee".......nowhere does it say a weapon is needed......completely unfair to Facebreaker builds!

+1 to above post...another facebreaker nerf... sigh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info