1.3.1 Patch Notes

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
Maxwells wrote:

Reduced the quantity of items dropped by Magic and Rare Beyond demons.
So you further reduced the Reward in your almost un-existing RISK VS REWARD system? That's just fucked up, you had no reason behind it f.f.s.

scolds used to damage traps, youd throw a trap and the trap would kill itself without going off. In order to get around we had to spec clever construction and use a sunblast to make the traps actually go off when someone in my guild found one and we had a muck about with it.

They do have a reason with beyond, you can crash instances by dropping too much loot in a massive pile. I was getting about 3x as much loot as I could carry through 6 portals playing single Beyond shores, and I could crash the shore in a way that I couldnt enter the map again if I concentrated the killing too much, thats single beyond. Cha Sui crashed out his double beyond shore the other night and lost half the map because he spawned too much loot in 1 spot. It was excessive, the entire screen was items and it would go on and on for several screens, to the point where you couldnt even pick up and id all the rares if you wanted to. Item quantity in maps is an issue, its all about game stability and playability, theyre not nerfing for the sake of nerfing fun.

Thats the point of the mod. More Mobs is of course going to equal tons more loot. And it;s not like it is free. The point of the map isn't so you can take every piece of loot out of the instance,thats the reason behind the portals to begin with.

If you don't want to crash your game, learn to use 'Z'. It toggles loot off and on. And ALSO resets the loot location. When doing double beyond I make sure everyone in the group turns loot off until battle is over, then we loot, then turn the loot tags off again. Never had a problem with 'Too Much Loot', just gotta take more time sorting through it. Bring a lot of ID scrolls and only take what you need.

BTW, I have noticed the difference in Double Beyond maps today.. I'm lucky to get 3 bosses in an entire shrine map. I paid the 12c and crafting costs to spawn the extra bosses, and the extra danger. Doing a map.. didn't really give me the same fix as before. If anything I would say increase the radious that orbs are effected by eachother. so you don't have to kite half was across the map to complete a beyond portal.

There was no reason to do this. Please either revert the beyond portal % back, or up to 25%. Yes, Abanax drops were almost non existent. Why wouldnt ggg just increase the drops of abanax, instead of lowering everyone elses drops so it SEEMS like abanax drops more...

Please leave the end game as it is, if your not going to improve it. Double beyond was the Friday night party's that I enjoyed since being 100... now... blah
Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088
Last edited by levy42088 on Feb 3, 2015, 10:49:01 PM
"
levy42088 wrote:

Thats the point of the mod. More Mobs is of course going to equal tons more loot. And it;s not like it is free. The point of the map isn't so you can take every piece of loot out of the instance,thats the reason behind the portals to begin with.

If you don't want to crash your game, learn to use 'Z'. It toggles loot off and on. And ALSO resets the loot location. When doing double beyond I make sure everyone in the group turns loot off until battle is over, then we loot, then turn the loot tags off again. Never had a problem with 'Too Much Loot', just gotta take more time sorting through it. Bring a lot of ID scrolls and only take what you need.

BTW, I have noticed the difference in Double Beyond maps today.. I'm lucky to get 3 bosses in an entire shrine map. I paid the 12c and crafting costs to spawn the extra bosses, and the extra danger. Doing a map.. didn't really give me the same fix as before. If anything I would say increase the radious that orbs are effected by eachother. so you don't have to kite half was across the map to complete a beyond portal.

There was no reason to do this. Please either revert the beyond portal % back, or up to 25%. Yes, Abanax drops were almost non existent. Why wouldnt ggg just increase the drops of abanax, instead of lowering everyone elses drops so it SEEMS like abanax drops more...

Please leave the end game as it is, if your not going to improve it. Double beyond was the Friday night party's that I enjoyed since being 100... now... blah

Its simple: fun = nerf, drop = nerf, non crit = nerf, facebreaker = many F***KING nerfs, and more nerf to make it sure, map drop = nerf.

Every aspect in game that make FUN already nerfed and would be nerfed more in future.

What we have right now? No map drop, No exp, No reward AT ALL, no NON crit balance, no QOL AT ALL, nothing...
"
Kiri2k wrote:
"
PaganDK wrote:
Maybe actaully make a note on vengeance saying that is doesnt work with unarmed? would be nice.

its there, l2read

I know it's in the patchnotes :)
I meant on the actual skill description. I know it wasn't clear.. just as the skill description isn't clear ;)
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
"
drimsan wrote:
About ST:
GMP no charges 20k--->13k
LMP no charges 29k--->17k

No respec. No refund. Nothing. GG anyway.

PS Looking for build that will not be nerfed in future patch, seriously. Everything i played before was nerfed to the ground. q_q

My crit dagger ST char also lost a lot of DPS.

However, you now have 5 points assigned to Diembowelling nodes (+1 to get there) that does absolutely NOTHING for you.
Respec these and put them elsewhere and you will make up for some of the lost DPS.
I actually got higher DPS after doing this but it was because i had done some bad choice of passive nodes.
Most DPS value on passive nodes seems to be Attackspeed, but it might be different for your build.
If you dont get enough crit chance after Disembowelling nerf, maybe you can get another Power-charge?
Really bad Nerf with ST, have to change to Ligthning Strike, but is not the same, damm you GGG!!!
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Hi guys.
I have a question about this patch. i know they reduced the Chance to roll beyond on maps and reduced the item quantity/rarity? of the beyond Mobs which maybe was needed. But now they drop like nothing and thats really annoying. I mean this are Champion packs with mostly more dangerous abilitys then normal champ packs, especially with -max res mods and stuff like that. And what u get now for killing them? a bunch of nothing. and i did quite a lot of beyond maps since the release. i don't know if that was inteded like that.
what do you think about that Topic?
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
Really bad Nerf with ST, have to change to Ligthning Strike, but is not the same, damm you GGG!!!

Try to just change into crit dagger cyclone.
It's quite fun and almost no changes needed.
LMP/GMP you must change to something else, Faster Attacks if you dont have it in your gem-chain already.
"
Wushimushi wrote:
did GGG remove corrupted monster from Zana slay corrupted monster map?

Because there are none now and I checked entire map Necropolis lvl 73. I want my daily reset please!

Nice patch otherwise keep it up!

I had the same thing just now, but in a 72 Maze.

0 remaining, mission still active. That's a wash for this one, I guess.
Can some one give me a link or a description of the new 4 uniques items? please
anyone else experiencing lots of crashes since 1.3.1? I play coc cyclone-discharger/desyncer. No fps issues, only 4-7 crashes/hour
༽༼෴•T•H•R•O•N•E•෴༽༼
෴෴༽༼༼༽•O•F•༼༽༽༼෴෴
༼༽༽෴•B•L•O•O•D•෴༼༼༽

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info