- Added two new Microtransactions: Seraph Bow Weapon Skin and the Verdant Blink and Mirror Arrow Skill Effect.
- Added three new unique items, two of which were designed by our supporters.
- A fourth unique has also been added for use in Race Season Eleven, it will not be able to drop until the Race Season begins.
- Added the Hall of Grandmasters unique map. The map currently has three full wings (150 Grandmasters). More will be added in future patches.
- Added a visual effect to players or monsters that are under the effect of Elemental Equilibrium.
- Added PvP Spectate Following functionality. Using /spectate no longer requires the player you are attempting to spectate to be in a PvP match. It will automatically spectate them once they enter a PvP match and will continue to spectate their PvP matches until you stop the following. You can use /spectate or manually change zones to cancel the spectate following.
- Further improved stash tab highlighting. You can now find gems that are socketed in items. We have also added an information highlight which includes useful information about the stash tab highlighting tool.
- The Event Noticeboard now defaults to the Events Tab, rather than the PvP Tab.
- Strongboxes now spawn packs of monsters in quick succession, instead of all at once.
- Adding audio to the Chicken Pet.
Bloodlines and Torment Balance:
- Scold's Bridle no longer damages totems, traps or mines.
- Vengeance can no longer trigger while unarmed.
- The mods which removed status ailments and bleeding now provide immunity to those effects. The "of Dousing" suffix makes you immune to ignite, while still removing burning.
- Zana's crafting bench mod for Beyond now only grants a 15% chance to spawn Beyond portals, down from 20%.
- The Otherwordly prefix for Maps now only grants 10% increased item quantity, down from 16%.
- Reduced the quantity of items dropped by Magic and Rare Beyond demons.
- Na'em, Bending Stone no longer drops substantially more and better items than the other Beyond demon bosses.
- Abaxoth, the End of All That Is now drops substantially more and better items than the other Beyond demon bosses.
- Tormented Spirits are now substantially more inclined to possess a monster when one is in range.
- The Bloodlines Phylacteral Link mod no longer appears on Devourers.
- Phylacteral Link now rotates between monsters every 7 seconds (up from 5).
- Phylacteral Link now spawns less frequently than before.
- Bond of Chaos deals substantially less damage in later difficulties.
- Bond of Chaos can no longer appear on monsters which are spawned hidden, due to beams going into the sky/ground.
- Order of the Frozen Sky damage-per-pack-member-killed has been slightly increased.
- Updated items, mods, passives and starting skills to provide balanced matches between preconstructed PvP-only characters.
- PvP balance changes: (These will NOT affect characters outside of player versus player combat)
- Tornado Shot damage has been reduced by a further 10%. The total reduction is now 30%.
- Molten Strike damage has been reduced by 15%.
- Cyclone damage has been reduced by 10%.
- Support Trap T-override has been reduced to 0.9 seconds (from 1.1 seconds).
- Remote Mine T-override has been reduced to 0.9 seconds (from 1.1 seconds).
- Split Arrow damage has been increased by 10%.
- Spark damage has been increased by 5%.
- Freezing Pulse damage has been reduced by a further 5%. The total reduction is now 25%.
- Arc damage has been increased by 5%. The total reduction is now 5% (up from 10% reduction previously).
- Glacial Cascade damage has been increased by 10%.
- Shield Charge damage has been reduced by 30%.
- Static Strike damage has been increased by 5% to a total reduction of 20%.
- Spells triggered by Cast on Damage Taken have had their damage reduced by 25%.
- The Clever Construction notable now only prevents traps and mines from being destroyed by players for 2.5 seconds, down from 5. This has no change for monsters.
- Crafting costs of Zana's Crafting bench are no longer consumed if the map fails to open.
- Fixed a bug where masters in your Hideout could appear underground.
- Fixed some cases of the wagons in the Warehouses causing blockages.
- Fixed bugs with Sandspitters and Shield Crabs when they had Bloodlines mods. The Sandspitters should now inherit the Bloodlines properties from the crab.
- Fixed various bugs where minions dying, timing out or being replaced would incorrectly increment the timer on the Zana missions where killing monsters increases the time remaining.
- Fixed a bug where Doedre's Elixir and Scold's Bridle could stun the player.
- Fixed a bug with Arc where if someone cast it far away from you, it would render when you approached the area it was cast in.
- Fixed various bugs with Cyclone that would occur when being reduced to zero movement speed.
- Fixed a rare instance crash which occurred when monsters were removed during certain variations of Vagan and Vorici missions.
- Fixed a rare instance crash related to Vorici missions.
- Fixed a bug where you could Spell Dodge a Bear Trap.
- Fixed a bug where you could use off-hand weapons with Facebreaker to gain the benefits without actually using that weapon to attack.
- Fixed a bug where the challenges to complete masters’ missions wouldn't give you credit if they were part of a Zana mission to complete another master's mission.
- Fixed a bug where you could get stuck dead if you tried to respawn while queued for PvP.
- Fixed a bug where you could be stunned or knocked back after starting to use Cyclone, if the monster started using its skill before you did.
- Fixed a bug where pressing escape cancelled your PvP Queue.
- Fixed a bug where the name of the portal which returns you from PvP areas to a Hideout was incorrect.
- Fixed a bug where players could get permanently stunned if they were stunned during the revive/round change in PvP matches.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't respawn at a checkpoint while in a queue for PvP, if the checkpoint was in a different zone.
- Fixed a bug where Merveil's illusions weren't appearing in The Cavern of Anger.
on Feb 2, 2015, 11:55:16 PM
Grinding Gear Games
Good luck to all in Hall of Grandmasters !
IGN : FireHC
Last edited by Achilion on Feb 3, 2015, 12:00:38 AM
on Feb 2, 2015, 11:57:16 PM
FIRST FRONT PAGE HYPE
Edit: Ok patch I guess :I
Last edited by CabooseDog on Feb 3, 2015, 12:12:05 AM
on Feb 2, 2015, 11:57:35 PM
I'm proud I made the build that got hotfix nerfed by 80% in under a week :
Kamikaze Clones /1204796 (LL Mirror Arrow Instability Prolif)
on Feb 2, 2015, 11:58:23 PM
First time first page hello mom, hello dad i hate you both, much lovee. <3
on Feb 2, 2015, 11:58:25 PM
SPIRIT AI FIX!
OH GOD YES
on Feb 2, 2015, 11:58:46 PM
on Feb 2, 2015, 11:58:58 PM
on Feb 2, 2015, 11:59:01 PM
on Feb 2, 2015, 11:59:20 PM
Added two new Microtransactions: Seraph Bow Weapon Skin and the Verdant Blink and Mirror Arrow Skill Effect.
on Feb 2, 2015, 11:59:21 PM