1.3.1 Patch Notes

I'm seriously considering leaving the game.

Have you even consider nerfing crit and bows just a bit, all patches from a long time are nurf everything else don't touch crit/bow. Oh yeah I get it i just released new mircotrans for bows and blah blah so I think OP bow/crit are here to stay.

"Path of Bow/crit"
"Added a visual effect to players or monsters that are under the effect of Elemental Equilibrium."

Nice: will make an incremental difference in fights!

"Strongboxes now spawn packs of monsters in quick succession, instead of all at once."

Sigh... at last.

"Vengeance can no longer trigger while unarmed."
Not that I was using it atm, but why??? Hope you leave Reckoning alone... 'cause that would kill a nifty cursing-mechanism and some +life for FB in middle of melee.
IGN: AngelicWitchy - CET+2
Order of the frozen sky is IMBA again.
Mirror of Kalandra?
And another nerf to facebreaker build, bye bye vengeance u are always in my heart<3
"
iamnotspock wrote:
Well you can kiss your arse bye bye if you get this as a Zana mission, Just watched a streamer play it, and like he ended up saying "F this..., I am just gonna let this guy kill me and not come back, he couldnt kill the aegis shield dude's.

The map looks like a lemon.., too overpowered, judging from the feedback from streamers.

The popular streamers playing in the Hall of Grandmasters Map are just mad because they're not facing what is to them trash mobs like in regular maps they do. The HoG Map is not OP. Every Grandmaster that was submitted (including mine) was built around the same exact Skill Tree players are using now who can just as easily utilize similar builds the Grandmasters are using.

After all, most of us who submitted our Grandmaster didn't pay $500.00 for nothing so as to be careless and not give players at least somewhat of a challenge. Players should know what they're up against when facing exact copies of our characters in the HoG Map, so tread very carefully.

P.S. Great patch GGG, despite some of the changes some players do not agree with, yet as with all changes, there is always a work-around or something that comes to surface that is new or better.

Change is what keeps the game not feeling so drab and boring after a while, making players have to think up new things to do to counteract certain changes, and that is what makes it fun (in my honest opinion).

Conclusively, decriers are going to decry, but only for now, as is the case with every other Patch that's been deployed thus far.
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Feb 3, 2015, 4:41:32 AM
i really can't see why people are complaining about vengeance ... it's AoE was beyond terrible with facebreakers ...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"PvP Balance:"

This is where everyone stopped reading. Thanks for the patch notes.

"
KorgothBG wrote:
i really can't see why people are complaining about vengeance ... it's AoE was beyond terrible with facebreakers ...

This. I have tried the 3 counters facebreaker builds with almost max plat phys on gear, the damage on counters falls off so bad in late game, it was actually a joke. It was pretty op for leveling, but nothing else.

On the other hand, it's funny how they can disable one ability in some peoples builds just like that, while leaving legacy items in the game...
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
Last edited by rinleezwins on Feb 3, 2015, 4:39:56 AM
2 and a half month to release this patch? That is more than sad. I hope the work on act4 is paying of or i see black for you.
Hmm..

I suddenly lost about 2500 in tooltip damage on my crit dagger ST dude.
14 7xx before patch, 12 2xx after.

And i dont see anything that could explain this in the patchnotes.
Anyone else got similar effects (Torment league)?

No change in items, no change in skilltree, no change in skills or gem combos.
"
I'm seriously considering leaving the game.

Have you even consider nerfing crit and bows just a bit, all patches from a long time are nurf everything else don't touch crit/bow. Oh yeah I get it i just released new mircotrans for bows and blah blah so I think OP bow/crit are here to stay.

"Path of Bow/crit"

+1! Crit = PoE, PoE = Crit.
I think GGG SOOOOOOO scary to make REAL balance, so they just dont care NON crit players AT ALL.

"
chack wrote:
2 and a half month to release this patch? That is more than sad. I hope the work on act4 is paying of or i see black for you.

In act 4 we will see 4-5 new location 1-2 new maps 7-8 new monsters 10 new unique and 5 new gems. Nothing else. Sad and really bad, but its true.

"
miccox wrote:
And another nerf to facebreaker build, bye bye vengeance u are always in my heart<3

It will be not the last nerf to the facebreakers, im sure of it. GGG create game FULL OF CRIT and non crit MUST suck so much that even in +21y video cannot be seen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info