Race Season Ten Prizes, Patch 1.3.0k and Cheating

Is it possible to get back the money spent on micro transactions? Slap of the wrist is nothing compared to screwed up arcanist box farmers. Everybody knew what is illegal to do and what's not and still chose to do so. As a matter of fact most of the people that cheat have alternative back up accounts in the case of ban. In my opinion there shouldn't be a question about the flagged account ban and monitoring of the other accounts on the same machine and IP.
Hi GGG team,

how about things like this [Removed by Support] ?

I have like 3 tabs worth of gems and a sorting tool would really help out there. But I guess that's considered a cheating program, right?
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Jan 20, 2015, 8:58:53 AM
Wait, wait, wait. So, i COULD have been map hacking and botting up until now and only received a slap on the wrist? WTF? Zero tolerance guys.
A tip of the hat for sinking your teeth into maphackers and the likes.

"
Tanit wrote:
Hi GGG team,

how about things like this [Removed by Support] ?

I have like 3 tabs worth of gems and a sorting tool would really help out there. But I guess that's considered a cheating program, right?

If you're looking for a tool to help you sift thru ur tabs, then you'll be happy to know its already been implemented in-game. Just look closely at the bottom of ur screen while looking in ur stash.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
"
CorranHorn wrote:
Wait, wait, wait. So, i COULD have been map hacking and botting up until now and only received a slap on the wrist? WTF? Zero tolerance guys.

Yes, that is absolutely unfair!
3912 punches to the FACE
3912 one-shot
This is pointless. Only thing you have to do is transfer your items to another account, put in GS, or give it to a friend, and continue cheating. Then if you get banned you'll lose a couple chars. Boo hoo.
Should have banned without warning, that way cheaters actually get punished in a meaningful way by losing their items (which is what takes long to awhile to get)

Hell, if you ACTUALLY wanted to punish cheaters, they should have been banned immediately and the list of banned account names should have been posted in public. When I played competitive ET, that method worked extremely well - no one wants to be associated with a known cheater.
"
Vannes wrote:
I appreciate the steps being taken to rid us of cheaters, I wish you had banned them all however as cheaters do not deserve the warning.

A smart man once told me: "The purpose of the lock is not to keep criminals out, but to keep honest men honest."

I'd think the warning plays a similar role.

In the USA, typical practice is to drive 5 miles over the speed limit, if not more. If you could put up speed camera's instantly, and instantly ban every driver who violates the law, you'd just end up with an empty road. But if your purpose was to change behavior, I'd think a warning might just be a good and polite idea.

( I don't run any hacks. Heck, if it was something installed from the internet, I'd also be skeptical, and I take it this is also a concern of GGG's. )
"
TheVin wrote:
"
CorranHorn wrote:

Yes, that is absolutely unfair!

+1

A warning is something like a temp ban (some days maybe) or a wipe...
Wow... 4 persons didn't get the last demi's... amazing, i hope all 3000+ cheaters learned their lesson XD

Have a problem with something I said? PM goetzjam don't derail a thread.
'There's plenty that needs to change. And back in my day we had real game devs.' - TheAnuhart
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on February 30, 2016 0:61 PM

Help Charan color the board - use [u color] to make your posts shine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info