Race Season Ten Prizes, Patch 1.3.0k and Cheating

"
Big_Ben87 wrote:

Not saying there isnt a problem. Simply saying it is how it is, either comply or change game.

Lots of players have and I'm one of them.

"
Big_Ben87 wrote:

The game has lots to offer for a free game, sure it will have its flaws.

Sure, but this particular flaw, was fixed by someone outside GGG, and offered it in a third party software. Which shows that it's not particularly difficult, nor complex. So it all comes down to willingness - but I guess that GGG rather lose players, than let players reduce the flawed graphics. Not only that, they are banning people for reducing the particle effects, which causes hundreds if not thousands of instance crashes on a daily basis.
"
Myrdrahl wrote:
"
Big_Ben87 wrote:

Not saying there isnt a problem. Simply saying it is how it is, either comply or change game.

Lots of players have and I'm one of them.

"
Big_Ben87 wrote:

The game has lots to offer for a free game, sure it will have its flaws.

Sure, but this particular flaw, was fixed by someone outside GGG, and offered it in a third party software. Which shows that it's not particularly difficult, nor complex. So it all comes down to willingness - but I guess that GGG rather lose players, than let players reduce the flawed graphics. Not only that, they are banning people for reducing the particle effects, which causes hundreds if not thousands of instance crashes on a daily basis.

Unless hundreds of supporters quit the game at the same time, I doubt they will adress this situation.

They keep updating the game with content, if they wanted to fix said issues it would have been done a while ago.
"
CalimYorn wrote:

GGG please at least provide an option to define key-binding for the common cases ('/oos', '/itemlevel', '/hideout', and maybe 'exit to login screen').

Bump. Give easy access to key with oos command and less people will complain about desync issue.
they already got your money!

muahahaha

edit: and mine... DOH!
Last edited by odiecat99 on Jan 31, 2015, 7:23:54 PM
I read on reddit a GGG Mod announced ages ago that they would NOT be implementing a option to Reduce Particle Effects on the basis "it'll deduct from gameplay experience."

I have to say with all due respect, what a load of horse poo! The only players that would use a particle effects slider, are players who need it to IMPROVE gameplay... It's OPTIONAL... If you don't need it great, you get to keep all those spastic skill effects.

For those of us that do need it, a slight reduction in eye candy for a much smoother game is a trade I would happily make!

Could some please explain the rationale behind this?
Cheers =)

@GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info