Race Season Ten Prizes, Patch 1.3.0k and Cheating

"
Fermalion wrote:
Is it allowed to use ItemInfo AHK Script (which shows itemlevel, max sockets, dps, affixes and tiers)?
It's not "one-action" script, but it's just simple and safe info summary that not breaks client code, memory etc.

So is it allowed?

The only thing i want to know as well! :)
That's a good news from GGG
Hope this game will be soon free from all kind of cheaters.
And for those who used maphacks if you dont insta ban them, you should at least remove all alt-arts items they posses on their accounts imo.

For next season, please some items for melee chars, this season was everything for witches :(
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Is it ok to run ahk script for trading chat? Like typing offer to 1-8 trade chat instances?

I hate trading and I am doing it only occasionally. But It is such quality life improvement to pres one key after end of map.
Besides there is delay anyway...

Please let me know.
"
Langhun wrote:
Is it ok to run ahk script for trading chat? Like typing offer to 1-8 trade chat instances?

I hate trading and I am doing it only occasionally. But It is such quality life improvement to pres one key after end of map.
Besides there is delay anyway...

Please let me know.

No, it's not OK.
Casually casual.

though late, a superior way of handling this, i'm impressed.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
only a warning? :(

you should have banned them right away...

"
Alabamak wrote:
Good job on cheaters, you also shouldnt allow to use 2 clients for 1 user.

sign
Last edited by azraelb on Jan 20, 2015, 6:33:56 AM
Happy to see this. Grats to all the legit race winners and no condolances for the cheaters.
Since I can't use the overlay tools for it anymore can we have a colourblind mode as part of the game?

Having to pick up items to find out if they are a RGB link is insane and I have no idea what sockets are on the items in my stash without carrying around a spare agi gem to check things manually.

Whilst I realise it is my disability to deal with there are plenty of games out there that provide this simple function to cater.

Either way, thanks for the warning before a ban GGG. I would of been royally ticked off if I had been banned for not actually cheating.
"
Since I can't use the overlay tools for it anymore can we have a colourblind mode as part of the game?

Having to pick up items to find out if they are a RGB link is insane and I have no idea what sockets are on the items in my stash without carrying around a spare agi gem to check things manually.

Whilst I realise it is my disability to deal with there are plenty of games out there that provide this simple function to cater.

Either way, thanks for the warning before a ban GGG. I would of been royally ticked off if I had been banned for not actually cheating.

Seen quite a few colourblind players posting about getting this added since the AMA. Really hope it gets implemented.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info