Race Season Ten Prizes, Patch 1.3.0k and Cheating

not ban cheaters is very disappointing. Now they will adapt and won't be deteted anymore.
IGN TylordRampage
Go to HELL cheaters. GG GGG!
MSG me in-game: sivecky

My GMT: +1 Central Europe (Poland)
"
"
Chris wrote:
Users who ran cheating software such as maphacks have not been awarded Alternate Art Demigod's Eyes.

Nice. Any chance you can boot them off the race ladder entirely? Their ill-gotten points shouldn't be pushing me further down the ladder!

Agree. Cheaters should have lost all the points. Let them work for nothing.

Anyway, it's still nice to see GGG taking a firm stance on this issue, with a zero tolerance policy onward.

I'm positively surprised!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Nice to see a reaction to the cheating issue (even though im sure GGG worked on it in the background in the past).

The only thing i´m a bit dissapointed in is that the caught guys just get a warning ;(
I´m pretty sure everybody caught knows he did something against the Terms of Service so why not banning em atleast for 2 weeks or so.

I understand that permanently bannig those guys may result in a loss of potential MTX buyers and playerbase but just a warning...c´mon, thats not fair to those like me that never use such things and were waiting for the banhammer!

About QoL changes...

Are there a lot of QoL changes i´m waiting for = yes
Did we receive a lot of QoL Changes over the past months = yes

GGG is working their asses off to release act 4 and imho they ever do with the resources they have available.

Sure there are things that i wished would be solved within a few days or that i think should have been handled a long time ago but that just not how it is...the whole reddit thing about QoL in the last week brought a lot of attention to it, so im sure GGG will react, we just have to give em time.

Why care about cheat software in game with cheating treated as "most important thing"? Yes, I'm referring to trading, the worse of cheats.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Yay for alt + f4!
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
So is the logout script (a script that will automatically relocate the mouse and click the right buttons to log out) considered cheating?
so can i still use oos / remaining / logout scripts?
"
phmn wrote:
So is the logout script (a script that will automatically relocate the mouse and click the right buttons to log out) considered cheating?

It certainly should be.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info