Race Season Ten Prizes, Patch 1.3.0k and Cheating

Is it allowed to use ItemInfo AHK Script (which shows itemlevel, max sockets, dps, affixes and tiers)?
It's not "one-action" script, but it's just simple and safe info summary that not breaks client code, memory etc.

So is it allowed?
Sorry my bad english, I'm not the native speaker. Please treat with understanding.
does this mean that i can use the particle tool, i havent used it yet will i get banned if i start using it today
anticheat hype
omg dont warn them, insta-ban them!!!
Way too lax IMO. You put emphasis on competitive aspects of your game like ladders and races, least you can do is disqualify (ban) cheating players.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Very nice GGG ! :P
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
Nice on the cheats getting at least a warning and soon to be ban if they continue.

Although almost 4000 seems a lot, it's far less than the forums would have lead you to believe

And we kinda got a accidental player count with that 4k only being 3.5 of the players(actual players not accounts) which brings PoE to about 114,000 players....suck it steam charts
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
YOu da man, GGG! Keep up the good work!
IGN Ken__Kaniff

Anticheat Hype
registered since September 8, 2012 played 892 Hours pays 0$ (need to change that)

Guild:
Sportfreunde Wraeclast (best Guild in PoE)
/global 4745 - deutscher Chat
Im glad cheaters will be punished. I don't even see the point of cheating in this game, it's so nice to play it and get the rewards. If you get it all for free by cheating what is left to enjoy?
IGN: Megawipe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info