SlightRedeye - Elemental Incinerate. HC, New league and Self-Found build.

really like the build
"
SlightRedeye wrote:
"
wolfx28 wrote:
Sorry If this has already been asked but how well does pledge of hands work with this build?

Pledge isn't a good fit for the build imo. Mainly for these reasons:

Pledge is expensive, the build is intended to be cheap.

No real damage increase, the only benefit to dps is the 7-link.

There is not many support gems left that Incinerate benefits much from. Added Chaos/Faster Proj don't offer anything, the build has a tonne of proj speed and it scales elemental damage.

Less mana regen, this is the biggest downside to pledge in this build imo. 100% mana increase is useless since the build doesn't scale mana. +80% mana regen on wand/shield scales clarity unlike Pledge.

less life on gear, you lose out on shield. This also means less resistances.

160% spell damage is decent, but beatable with a wand/shield setup. No cast speed makes it worse imo.

The build makes no use of the extra 6-link. The 3-link setups you miss out on are really important already, clarity+BM / lightning warp+red duration has no where else to go.

Thanks couldn't have asked for a better response.
right back at you with another question..thoughts on Geofie's crest with Clarity BM RM Empower? I've never ran AA without EB so just wondering if it would make it better.
Geofri's costs too much life. clarity with 4 extra levels and 1.25x multiplier is roughly 500 -> 775 increased mana cost.

Losing 90 life on helmet results in 270 less life also.

500 less life for 20 extra mana regen isn't worth it at all.
IGN: SlightRedeye
(GMT + 0:00)
Last edited by SlightRedeye on Jan 8, 2015, 5:38:43 PM
game is retarded tho, died 4 times at l88 due to mechanics sucks.
can only hope act 4 fixes a few things.
Just wanted to post my gear and stats and see if you have any suggestions/ I know leveling up and higher gems will add some dps.

Currently sitting at 2092.3 dps with GMP running HoT HoI

Running clarity 20 - able to run AA lvl 16 (17 was losing mana)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABLMFtQx9DXwPqxB_Fr8XLxmKGjgajx2qIuoksCaVJy8o-i2DMHEy0TWSOkJBh0KjQ8hFR0ZxRtdLV0t4TeNPBFM1VylXyVugYeJmnmjyb55xhXwOgKSCm4LHgwmQVZcGmjubtaIAplenVbFCtAy3PriTu-PAGsBmwOPDOsSixp7KStQj1abYvdq53ajhc-GI6NbquusU6-7sOO088B_xs_JF9tr56PrS-wn-Cv6P_ro=

Have a spare

Any1 interested in buying pls contact me :D

IGN:

HotMiloNCoffee
opps double post
Last edited by AgentTrack on Jan 10, 2015, 2:52:19 AM
@AgentTrack I would appreciate it if you can avoid making trading posts in the thread.

Unless I'm mistaken, you shouldn't be trading in non-trade sections of the forums.
IGN: SlightRedeye
(GMT + 0:00)
Enjoying the build, thanks for the hard work in posting and creating!

Gear

Tooltip DPS is 3327, things are just melting. Been clearing 75 maps since level 79; things are working out great. Next stop is the elemental passives through to Shadow start, then working aura nodes, most likely.

Changed a few things from the default tree posted by OP; picked up more mana nodes, and I'm running clarity off mana still (and level 17 Arctic Armour). Not running purity aura's yet (though, they're leveling), simply because I haven't had an issue with reflect or elemental damage from mobs.
(1.2)Puncture/Ice Shot duelist - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1078942
(2.0)The Party Crasher - Hardcore viable Ice Crash Duelist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1335704
Last edited by RediusMaximus on Jan 10, 2015, 10:24:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info