SlightRedeye - Elemental Incinerate. HC, New league and Self-Found build.

Just getting into this build and while I think it is cool and the burning is pretty fun I feel I am doing something wrong. Without a life leech on incinerate I just die. Anything obvious I am missing? Or should I just level with the leech and things will work out at higher gear?

I am level 66 and started to farm docks before ending act 3.
Any tips for low level mana sustainability?
Yeah I'm struggling with that as well. That is why I wanted eldrich battery so much lol
"
Polypropylen wrote:
Any tips for low level mana sustainability?

Use lightning Tendrils until you feel comfortable enough to cast Incinerate with mana.

Aim for 1 or 2 good 35%+ mana regen pieces of gear, then run clarity on BM and you should be casting Incinerate without any problems. If you absolutely cannot cope with the mana cost, then don't use AA. Honestly, the mana barrier is tiny and barely even matters as long as you have aura nodes + regen from your passive tree.

You must take the aura effectiveness nodes before using Clarity + BM w/ Incinerate
IGN: SlightRedeye
(GMT + 0:00)
"
Toe_3 wrote:
Just getting into this build and while I think it is cool and the burning is pretty fun I feel I am doing something wrong. Without a life leech on incinerate I just die. Anything obvious I am missing? Or should I just level with the leech and things will work out at higher gear?

I am level 66 and started to farm docks before ending act 3.

Leech doesn't make much difference. If you are struggling to survive without it then leech isn't going to save you if I'm honest. Roll better flasks, seethings/bubbling if you need more defence while leveling.

This isn't a build specific issue from the sounds of it, no leech is common for a lot of builds. :(
Last edited by SlightRedeye on Jan 10, 2015, 5:00:39 PM
Can you um, enlarge the screenshot of the tooltip and your statas?
"
Fluffylife wrote:
Can you um, enlarge the screenshot of the tooltip and your statas?

Enlarging the screenshot seems unreasonable considering it is already as wide as the forum page.

Try saving the screenshot if you need to see it first hand.

The text in the guide lists the stats accurately anyway, use that information if you are having issues seeing images.
Last edited by SlightRedeye on Jan 10, 2015, 5:40:12 PM
A big, i mean, BIG thanks for this build.

Really awesome. Fun & cheap!

Im still level 48 but going really well over all the content. My gear is pretty much crap but the build is doing just fine.

I just want to ask a couple questions.

This build is Uber viable? Or im asking to much from you? :)

And which are the best Masters to level up first in this build? I get pretty late into Torment, so im kinda behind the master leveling process.

Thanks in advance, and thanks, again, for the build!
"
cyryc wrote:

I just want to ask a couple questions.

This build is Uber viable? Or im asking to much from you? :)

And which are the best Masters to level up first in this build? I get pretty late into Torment, so im kinda behind the master leveling process.

Thanks for the kind words

I wouldn't consider this build great for Uber because it isn't specced for it. Changing the build to better suit Atziri running would work if you desperately want to farm it, but you really should just roll a pure Atziri farming build.

I level Haku and Elreon at the start of new leagues. The 3rd master I invite is Zana, the 4th is Catarina.
Last edited by SlightRedeye on Jan 10, 2015, 8:27:03 PM
"
SlightRedeye wrote:

Thanks for the kind words

I wouldn't consider this build great for Uber because it isn't specced for it. Changing the build to better suit Atziri running would work if you desperately want to farm it, but you really should just roll a pure Atziri farming build.

I level Haku and Elreon at the start of new leagues. The 3rd master I invite is Zana, the 4th is Catarina.

Im gonna stick with this build for this league. Really like this build!

So, what map mods should i avoid? No mana regen? No life regen? -50% Mana and/or Life regen? Blood Magic mod?

I dont know if i got that right, but against reflect you just swap gems to Add Chaos and Faster Projectiles? Is that right?

Thanks for build one more time, and thanks for your time to answer our questions in here!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info