Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Rippaaaa - Low Life MF Windripper - Item Log - Videos - 2.0 Theory Crafting

85 IIQ
162 IIR
Windripper included, it's a bit low, but if I'll play IIR rings I'll die too easily (res).

CoH Assassin on HoT also on Blink Arrow and also another Assassin on a second CWDT.
Yeah I sacrificed a bit of damage from HoT and use Purity of Elements.

But I only have about 97 IIQ / 200 IIR on single target cull on the life build so it's not much more, glad you are enjoying the build, hope you find lots of uniques - it keeps the game fun for me.

Just found this tonight in a double Maze map:

Had two friends with me and it seemed to be raining unique items, solo I was getting about half as many it felt. Good to be in a party, a bit annoying swapping in the culling gem - this is on my low life character though so I had to drop added accuracy, still did fairly fine.
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
I play only solo and dropping unique like crazy but only 1/20 remotly worthy.
Best drop till now 2 ex orbs.
Tracking.
Hi,

I really liked your build, i am not yet gotten a WR tho i am saving for it.

I have a question;

I am running with my 63/335mf phys/ts build. Should i go for iiq over iir more? I see you almost always prefer quantity over rarity. Can you please tell the reason?

i can shift my equipment and get 100/250 smth but not sure if its worth it. On the other hand i am not showering with uniques with my current stats either.

I usually do dox/corr zone runs, dom runs and low level rare maps.

My equip now:

Spoiler

Crafted the gold ring by myself btw ;)

Can change gloves and boots for sadima and goldwyrm to get more iiq.

P.S i play solo only.
Last edited by mindrust8 on Apr 7, 2015, 12:08:29 PM
i think of rarity like i do crit; the more I crit, the more I am going to hit harder.. hitting hard is fine but if it doesnt happen alot, what is the point? same with rarity, i can have all the rarity in the world but if there isnt much qty for rarity to use, then you wont get the opportunity to really use your rarity!

OP: will be trying this when new tree resets; I will have a Ranger respecc as well.. im excited! My current TS ranger can get 50K on life (lmp) but I have very little rarity and no qty which is no fun. The ripper will solve my DPS need, my MF need and make me giggle like a little school girl :D awesome thread!
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
i think of rarity like i do crit; the more I crit, the more I am going to hit harder.. hitting hard is fine but if it doesnt happen alot, what is the point? same with rarity, i can have all the rarity in the world but if there isnt much qty for rarity to use, then you wont get the opportunity to really use your rarity!

OP: will be trying this when new tree resets; I will have a Ranger respecc as well.. im excited! My current TS ranger can get 50K on life (lmp) but I have very little rarity and no qty which is no fun. The ripper will solve my DPS need, my MF need and make me giggle like a little school girl :D awesome thread!

Thanks, awesome explanation of yours.

I also learned quantity almost x2 better than rarity.

i mean, %20quantity>%30rarity but %50rarity>%20quantity... someone explained in 5055 today, any mf'er should aim for 100q/300r at first. makes sense.

also crafted another rare andva today ;) i was lucky.
Last edited by mindrust8 on Apr 7, 2015, 6:38:50 PM
Is the 117k dps number current?
Hi.
I'm about to 6-link an eva chest for a lifebased version of this build. Which one would be most useful - Atziri's Splendour or a (not gg) crafted Zodiac Leather/Assassin's Garb with life and resists?
The high damage spec numbers were prior to 1.3 I think, it was using CoE and dps gear/gems as just a test. I didn't have good enough gear to resistance cap.

I see IIQ around 100% valuable, it's equivalent to having double the clear speed due to double the drops, lots more currency drops feels better than too many rare items to carry back to vendor from really high IIR values.

For the 6L question I would go for the Atziri's Splendor for the life gained on kill. Great with high evasion for replenishing life.
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info