Rippaaaa - Low Life MF Windripper - Item Log - Videos - 2.0 Theory Crafting

Does anyone have a life version of this build before i start making one and waste a ton of regrets testing?
"
xweaklingx wrote:
Does anyone have a life version of this build before i start making one and waste a ton of regrets testing?

If you wanted to level as a life base before transitioning to ES low life I would probably use something like this:

It's not optimal, but it shouldn't cost a huge amount of regrets to respec once you hit level 88+. If you save the 18 free respec points you get from leveling it would cost you about 12 extra regret orbs to make the switch.

You can add on Ondar's + Acrobatics if you need to, Revelry is also along the way if you use mana instead of the Blood Magic support gem.
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
Last edited by Mr_G on Dec 25, 2014, 6:06:04 AM
Does anyone have a life version of this build using blood magic gem for auras? It seems like a waste haing to use lgoh gem or get it on gear. Seems like alot of dps is lost there. If anyone has an idea or has a tree that can run the magic find version that would be much appreciated. Or MR_G if u could create one in spare time that would be awesome.
Last edited by xweaklingx on Dec 27, 2014, 8:59:22 PM
Could this run blood magic and auras on life and mana? and still have room to use tornado shot on mana as well as have 4.1-4.4k es at least?

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA34pLrukCGyXZW20Zpys1uRFQHU8tH0yz215QMBEPj0aboffXrJj60h0UgKRV1mTnFy_B85UgXIqio7jKO3wPxH_GL2_ZE3C77BjBxQ5IEZZjQ_LhRwbb519qtMVd8nBSidNw1REvKwq29wW1wuzo1pu1IuoZihqP9tr7CcM6gwlvnspKHarhiEZxMHxRR42__94k_edUfyt31zH6dvc51KCfb_JW-hGB3UZjpxjbFHVbr8Ezhs4hdqxHUUwqTX1bSsg_Jyo4qW618m6qdweHE5ykpzT2_GyMYqzAnA==
Last edited by xweaklingx on Dec 28, 2014, 12:15:20 AM
"
xweaklingx wrote:
Does anyone have a life version of this build using blood magic gem for auras? It seems like a waste having to use lgoh gem or get it on gear. Seems like alot of dps is lost there. If anyone has an idea or has a tree that can run the magic find version that would be much appreciated. Or MR_G if u could create one in spare time that would be awesome.

All you need is 2-4 life gained on hit from gear, that's one amulet or two rings. There is also 2 LGoH you can pick up on the passive tree next to unwavering stance for 2 points.

Also the thing is with going mana, unless you get 50-100 mana regen rate you will still need to either use a pot or get Revelry which is 6 points away from your build at the moment.

Your tree looks okay, it's missing out on Inner Force though which would buff the attack speed from Blood Rage by 21%.

Here is my take on the passive tree as well, it may not be worth dropping elemental damage and crit multiplier for inner force, but that is something that would need to be tested.

Checking the aura calculations now. You lose Haste, but can fit all the other auras with 30% reduction on the tree. You could drop both heralds for haste, but then you would lose a lot of cold damage for freezes with Windripper.

Auras
Last edited by Mr_G on Dec 28, 2014, 9:46:58 PM
i would rather level to 95 or 96, drop haste and pick up the +8 ias from the bandit in cruel. The reason i would level to 95 or 96 is i could get those extra points to get some lgoh and spice up the build some more. This is still just theory atm but im hoping to make a version of this so it will be possible to use more dps gems rather than lgoh n all that.
Got a question from a level 87 Shadow in Torment, this is the build advise I gave for anyone interested:

You want a decent amount of good ES gear, about 250+ on helm, good amount of int on gear to add %ES as well. One of the best ways is to craft 5-20% ES onto rings from Elreon. Going Shadow you would want to drop a few points of DPS elsewhere because you get so much at the start, that way you can get all the %ES from witch starting area.

If you don't have good ES gear yet Soul Strike is an okay quiver to start off with. If you find yourself struggling you might want to go more DPS than MF for a few levels. As it's Torment you will need to go Vaal Pact, which will reduce DPS slightly, a good cover for the loss of DPS is Crown of Eyes + spell damage per power charge and a bit on amulet if you can get it.

You want to get 2-4 life gained on hit from rings, gloves or amulet. Unless you are happy to min/max flasks. For Vaal Pact you will need a flask with a life regeneration rate of about 120-160 life/s, Grand - Giant - Colossal most likely, then just roll +1 charge per crit and bleed/freeze removal.

Put Blood Rage in your bow, that way you can hit "x" and weapon swap to turn off the chaos degen effect when you are out of combat.

This tree will have less DPS and a bit less ES than mine but you can level into either one, which ever you feel is missing:
Possible Passive Tree - Vaal Pact (level 87)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYARXyXl_v1tDjlGYw2UEKiLg5IY0MRll3y8uF_xnDVRwaio8HFidPb58Hz7BhwUl9qtMVcipUgcLvC7C0f2RMFtUyzHU8vb42_6NZQMDW5UUci6hFQpyvnVDB8m7VtGST9fyvDOhmK2Vt318pK-wkbJVb6OdRvnvbaS64UdW_ygwkaj-kCGNugn0ZxdPFbr7QM4YghYCF26rodqkCghs4NfF4TwTNXye9OKPphUoLHhmCG0Qx9OlI26CcLEH8OPAHnWK-Dtsae37-nMHgNJbyfy6luKji29w==
Last edited by Mr_G on Jan 3, 2015, 6:42:32 AM
Finally, i made life version MF windripper. Lv 92 ranger
I got 4.4k Life and took Ondars, vaal pact, Acrobatic, Phase acrobatic keystones
GMP Tornado 11k tooltip dps without any charge just turn on auras(anger wrath hoi hot)
(Ts-gmp-life leech-blood magic-iir-iiq)
Total MF stat is 102/229 without mf flask(include windrippers effects and still can go up cause my iir-iiq gems are lv15 and my mf items are just lower quality than yours)

Skill tree is obviously totally different becuase i decide to use kaom's heart.
Defense is really great with lots of good keystones. Actually no problem until get huge hit and die instantly which is most evasion build had.
Clear speed is okay i think. I had glymp mark once and at that time, i got more than 100k.
10k is decent to do 76+ map but not very fast. A lot of room to boost dmg then lose Mf stats.

There are still alot of way to optimise skill tree, i tested with 200regrets.
Scion is superier than ranger at life version for mf b/c scion has amazing res nodes.
However, I am lazy to lv up scion.

-Edit
Last edited by Valencer on Jan 8, 2015, 1:02:50 AM
There is a way to run this build without using life flask?
Life gain on hit should work? how the dps is going to be?
"
kanon1 wrote:
There is a way to run this build without using life flask?
Life gain on hit should work? how the dps is going to be?

Probably possible with LGoH, not the best support gem to use, but it might be possible if you get 2 LGoH on 2x ring and gloves, then 4 LGoH on amulet as well as the +2 from the passive tree. If you don't go Vaal Pact you can probably use the new Immortal Flesh for 70 life regeneration/s which will add to the 30 you already have, making it pretty much spam-able.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Immortal_Flesh
Last edited by Mr_G on Jan 17, 2015, 10:30:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info