Rippaaaa - Low Life MF Windripper - Item Log - Videos - 2.0 Theory Crafting

"
Reloads wrote:
My ES is 3.3k which is really low. I dunno if thats normal for a shadow.

Yeah, when I first started I had around 3k ES, but I managed to get more by crafting %ES on to rings, it makes quite a difference. You have a few more ES nodes you can get too, being around level 90 really helps get all the ES nodes, especially when you need to get Vaal Pact.

I hope you are enjoying it, I haven't played it in awhile, but it's good fun finding new uniques.

I don't know if I'll be able to update this build once 2.0 drops though, auras could be a bit tricky.
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
"
Mr_G wrote:
"
Reloads wrote:
My ES is 3.3k which is really low. I dunno if thats normal for a shadow.

I don't know if I'll be able to update this build once 2.0 drops though, auras could be a bit tricky.

According to this calculator (https://poe.mikelat.com/beta/#hyyLBQf/KK8xnWhb/VTrOCl), it's possible to run 6 auras on just two item slots with a max level enlighten and an empower on Wrath and Discipline. It might be tough to sustain ability usage without an Alpha's Howl, however.
Last edited by HauntedEagle on Jun 3, 2015, 10:53:47 AM
hi i just did this build because i saw in your screenshot 82k dps tornado shot withgmp but i have only 15k dps where i'm i wrong help pls my gear :

Last edited by aekreda on Jun 27, 2015, 10:28:37 AM
you need wed on rings/ammy/belt(and wed gemm is nice too)
"
Athanof wrote:
you need wed on rings/ammy/belt(and wed gemm is nice too)

ty man i did that and even with that i'm at 21k full buff with flask... i think this screenshot was from 1.2 patch
"
aekreda wrote:
hi i just did this build because i saw in your screenshot 82k dps tornado shot withgmp but i have only 15k dps where i'm i wrong help pls my gear

Hey, sorry if the images weren't clear enough, that picture was taken pre 1.3 and it was using full DPS gear with Crown of Eye's and the "Spell damage per Power Charge" node, pre 1.3 it was able to sustain empowered Wrath and Anger, which boosted it quite a bit.

I also had the Atziri Flask active during the screenshot, I don't know why your damage isn't at least around 30k though, maybe WeD on gear, and for the shot I swapped out life leech gem for WeD - basically just to see what the max was, not really sustainable unless you use a Doryani belt for 1% leech and rely on Atziri flask, which can be fun, but dangerous.

Oh and the Crit Multi gem was nerfed. Lots of things getting small reductions adds up, I think I had to drop an aura for 1.3 as well.

With 2.0 around the corner it's going to be fun trying to re-build this, might have to rely on mana - using instant leech from Acuity... Mortal Conviction might still be the best though, too much to think about!

What auras are you running? I think your auras are ok from looking at your gear.

Are you using a Q20% Blood Rage?
Last edited by Mr_G on Jun 29, 2015, 5:31:38 AM
Interesting build! How do you think that the blood rage nerf will affect this build?
IGN: Sogano
"
Tr0j4n wrote:
Interesting build! How do you think that the blood rage nerf will affect this build?

A lot of low life builds will have to adapt to changes coming in Awakening, I haven't done any theory crafting yet, because not all the changes finalised.

The 4% physical damage over time will be better than 4% chaos damage, but the reduction in attack speed is quite dramatic, although I do agree that getting 54% attack speed relatively free is a bit over powered.

I may change this build entirely with 2.0 hits, possibly poison arrow or CoC - depends on whether I think the nerf to auras and overall low life damage is worth testing.

The life version of this build shouldn't be hit too hard, having frenzy charges for the more damage they give should help to balance it out a bit.
Last edited by Mr_G on Jul 1, 2015, 2:09:44 AM
I did some messing around with the potential 2.0 passive tree and auras and came up with this.

Points worth considering:

Auras: Empower Wrath, Discipline and Anger and have HoT but lose Haste OR drop the Empower and HoT for Haste?

Passive Tree: Pick up more Frenzy charges on the passive tree OR keep accuracy/attack speed and elemental damage nodes?

Vaal Pact: Seeing how close it is to the current tree is it better to use VP over Acuity?

Will have to test some of these once 2.0 goes live, it's possible that 4% more damage per frenzy charge is better than some other passives.
Last edited by Mr_G on Jul 2, 2015, 11:36:13 PM
"
Mr_G wrote:

Looks pretty good, I came up with something similar when I was messing with the tree. I don't understand why you took Golem's Blood though?
IGN: Sogano

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info