PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

I've run into an issue...
I can search my username and find my old items from this league in the search results but any new items like this Xoph's Blood amulet will not show up... not even in live search or when searching my username...
I'm shown as being online, so I'm not sure what's going on...
~edit, not sure what happened but someone finally sent me an offer even tho I never received a notification that it was listed live
~ double edit... it just hit live, now the influx of pm's asking for it :D
Last edited by StaticSys on Dec 15, 2018, 3:36:07 PM
Item Bug:

I have an item that should long be gone, as I sold it several hours ago and yet people keep messaging me about it. I tried finding the verify button thing, but that isn't featured (maybe because it's a map, wasteland btw).

Is there any other way I can remove it?

Thanks
Something is seriously wrong with the API at the moment.

I've messaged probably 60 or 70 people purporting to list thief's torments in Betrayal. Often they are listed as being put up within the last 10 minutes. Those who bother replying are all saying they've sold it long ago.
Definitely having an issue with the premium sale tabs lately. Items that have long been sold are still showing up and being updated anytime I log into the game. Checked poe.trade and sure enough, I can see it listed.
looks like poe.trade hasn't really updated in the last three hours or so. Not really possible to trade any longer. Time to use the official trade site I guess.
Tombfist GLoves are not vialbe to search with has 2 abysal sockets the mod or the 2 abysal socket gloves are missing it only exist has 1 abysal socket ;(
Keep being spammed about items i sold long ago, plus an item i am trying to sell is listed for double the price than what i listed it for so it's obviously not selling.

Been trying to get it to update for the past 3-4 hours and nothing seems to fix it, even being offline for over an hour site has me listed as being online, when i switch characters it will switch character name for seller but will never change the price to what i listed it to.

Had the spamming of old items since start of league but it wasn't too much of an issue, losing out on exalts though is an entirely different and frustrating issue.
Unfortunately because of a programming error poe.trade got really badly backlogged during today's "rush hour". I've fixed the error now and will closely monitor the situation tomorrow, however it will take some time to go through the remaining backlog.
Everything should be back to normal now. Unfortunately, I had to reset live search database, which means you might see live search results that you've already seen.
Tnx alot! I think many take poe.trade for grantit...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info