PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

+
"
LuckyLuj wrote:
poexyzis not responding so i cant get my trade URL. What should i do?

+
There's a new login flow, the @poexyzis account is no longer used. Visit https://control.poe.trade/ to get your control link (by logging in through your Path of Exile account).
Last edited by xyz on Oct 24, 2021, 7:24:38 PM
"
xyz wrote:
There's a new login flow, the @poexyzis account is no longer used. Visit https://control.poe.trade/ to get your control link (by logging in through your Path of Exile account).

Thank you
A few mods missing since the new update, "less duration" is one of them from dying sun flask and some others that has to do with mana reservation has been renamed too. Hope to see these soon, thanks!
"
leet0rz wrote:
A few mods missing since the new update, "less duration" is one of them from dying sun flask and some others that has to do with mana reservation has been renamed too. Hope to see these soon, thanks!


I believe these are all already supported, e.g. https://poe.trade/search/ohatotoyoarusi, can you tell me any specific mods which you can't see?
hi, your trade site has a bug.
right now Live search scanns old forum threads, and add items which not "Verified" on main trade site.


for example
Last edited by Fatlandthere on Oct 31, 2021, 10:42:19 AM
"
xyz wrote:
"
leet0rz wrote:
A few mods missing since the new update, "less duration" is one of them from dying sun flask and some others that has to do with mana reservation has been renamed too. Hope to see these soon, thanks!


I believe these are all already supported, e.g. https://poe.trade/search/ohatotoyoarusi, can you tell me any specific mods which you can't see?

Seems to be working now yes, thanks!
"
Fatlandthere wrote:
hi, your trade site has a bug.
right now Live search scanns old forum threads, and add items which not "Verified" on main trade site.


for example


This should be fixed now, apologies for this issue.
Nevermind :)
Last edited by leet0rz on Oct 31, 2021, 6:30:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info