PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

POE.trade error....

I can get to the main page to input a search query however I am continuing to get a

"connection is not secure" returned page

poe.trade uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate is only valid for status.poe.trade.
Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

The search page goes to a Https://..... and returns the error above

Also of note currency.poe.trade works just fine.
I managed to hit 100 last league. Is there a new bot I need to whisper to get my account refreshed to show yellow name on the site? I tried the @poexyzis but is currently offline. Thanks!
What is (again) wrong with acquisition app? 12 hours ago everything was working, and now when I try to connect it sais:

"
Network error: Error transfering https://www.pathofexile.com/login - server replied: Service Temporarily Unavailable

Doe the official PoE site (this site here) started blocking Acquisition? ...or what?

EDIT:

I also found reddit posts about the same thing:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a58plq/acquisition_not_allowing_a_log_in/

^ that was posted 3 hours ago and some people saying it has to do with latest PoE patch.

@xyz can this be fixed? ...soon if possible? (thx !)

EDIT 2:

https://github.com/xyzz/acquisition/issues/510

Ok, so I checked github site and I found xyz replied with:

"
It seems that GGG has put login button under a more aggressive cloudflare to stop DDoS attack. As a side result, this breaks tools like Acquisition (which don't behave like a normal browser would). Unfortunately there's no easy solution to that on our side. I might look into this more next week if they don't disable CF by then.

^ I guess we are screwd?

Then another reply:

"
Okay, it turns out it's simpler to resolve than I initially thought (although you'll have to log in through steam or manual Session ID entry) so I'll try to push a new build today.

...ok... so how I can 'manualy' enter Session ID entry when its marked with hidden characters? (Im not using steam version of PoE. I installed the game by using install file that I got directly from official pathofexile website)?

I hope new Acquisition release will come soon. (sooner than 'next week') :(
Last edited by drunkydragon on Dec 11, 2018, 3:23:45 PM
You don't need to enter it again if it's already entered for you, it will most likely work just fine.
The online bot should work again, if you didn't receive a reply send another private message to it.
i'm sure it's been mentioned but let's say you're looking for maps, tryna fill out the atlas. would there be a way to specify that you want as many results (even exclude those that don't match) from a single person? like say I select 3 maps i need, maybe a way to filter out all those people who DON'T have all three, or who only have 2... etc?
Will there be a feature to save search templates ? For example if i am searching for an item with 6-7 count filthers, its quite time consuming to make it from scratch evey now and then. Any plans for maybe saving a template or something ? Bookmarking works for some time, but i dont want to cluster my browser with 100 bookmarks.

I apologize if this has already been comented on.
when i try to post offers of currency they never show up and i send the message to the bot and everything, please help
can we get the different master seeks helps propechys in the search and or filter
fixed.

thank you.
Last edited by cestarix on Dec 15, 2018, 2:10:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info