PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
xyz wrote:
It is currently not possible to search for craftable affixes or number of open prefixes/suffixes.

FAQ:

Q: My items aren't showing
  • Make sure you are searching with "Online only: Off" and "Seller" set to your account name (not your character name)
  • If you are listing items on forums, make sure your profile is not set to private, and you have at least 1 character level 30 or higher.
  • If you are listing items on forums, try bumping your forum thread.
  • Try sending a PM with any contents to @poexyzis account on forums to force a reindex of your profile.
  • It might take up to 5 minutes to index your forum thread after any changes.

Q: My items are showing but they shouldn't be / I just deleted my forum thread and it's still showing up
  • You have to bump your forum thread for poe.trade to see it, by posting any message to it.
  • You can also search for your items on poe.trade and click "Verify" under them, it should show as "Sold" and disappear from search in a few minutes.

Q: I'm not shown as online
  • You will be shown as online if you are using public stash tabs ($$$)
  • If you don't have premium stash tabs, you can use Acquisition to set your status as online. Watch this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeqU9jkWRy0

Q: My search is returning items it shouldn't
  • If you are using a Count filter group, make sure every mod is listed once. Listing same mod multiple times would cause it to get counted multiple times.

Q: My IGN should be gold but it's not.
  • PM @poexyzis and your profile will get refreshed in a few minutes.

Q: I'm only shown online in the league I'm playing in, but I'd rather be shown online everywhere.
  • You can control this setting through your control.poe.trade link, PM @poexyzis to receive your access URL.

It appears that if you are using a fragment tab to list your fragments, poe.trade will not show your stock. This kinda sucks as I just bought a fragment tab.
Does someone know if can convert poe.trade old links (old league) to new link (current league) ???
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
I have problem with Poe.trade. My items post in the Shop, but don't in the Poe.trade. It worked in another account, but dosen't with this.
Sure, i swaped link in the program.
"Delaying next connection attempt (10s)..." comes up after opening a lot of live searches, is there a limit to how many one can have open? Im in firefox btw.

Edit: Seems to be a limiter in the firefox settings (about:config) that limits connections to 200. A bit tricky to find, just search for "connect" and look for the 200 value.
IGN: Uberpwnzorage
Last edited by ubersuperduper on Sep 8, 2018, 4:18:36 PM
Last edited by MiaEva on Sep 9, 2018, 2:12:27 PM
can someone help me, i have 100 lvl character, but my name is not yellow on poetrade, how to change it?
"
Completed 9 ChallengesMiaEva wrote:
can someone help me, i have 100 lvl character, but my name is not yellow on poetrade, how to change it?

I mean it's literally explained in the FAQ on the first page.
Last edited by Zeusolympus on Sep 10, 2018, 7:30:05 AM
It would be nice if you could filter for an item that does not have a certain mod. Say for example 0 all resist, i.e. no resistance at all.
"
Completed 10 Challengesviau_a wrote:
It would be nice if you could filter for an item that does not have a certain mod. Say for example 0 all resist, i.e. no resistance at all.

You can. Put a filter group that has the operator "NOT".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info