PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
nemeyeth00 wrote:
PoE Trade just does not waork for my today - no items found :D

In which league?

Because if you're searching for items in Delve League, which doesn't exist anymore...
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
The ability to sort in ascending order when clicking on a field. In some situations, for example the jewel "To Dust", I want to find the lowest reduced skeleton duration rather than the highest. As it is, I can only sort it where the highest shows up at the top.

Unless there's actually a way to do this that I don't know about lol.
Hey guys! Is there a possibility to add several different sounds on live search notifications? I like to open several searches at the same time and it's quite annoying to go through 5-6 tabs to find "just pinged" one.
Also there are some "hot" items that need to be bought like right now, and for others I'm just waiting a good offer or something that better suits me. So it would be great to differentiate them while playing the game.
Last edited by c0ldmind on Dec 6, 2018, 3:16:02 AM
Any plans to enable searching private leagues?
can't set prices on currency atm such as '1/4 chaos' it gets rounded up to 0.3 ...
The online bot was broken for about 2:30 hours because it didn't accept a new privacy policy, if you didn't receive your online URL you should re-request it now.
"
xyz wrote:
The online bot was broken for about 2:30 hours because it didn't accept a new privacy policy, if you didn't receive your online URL you should re-request it now.

http://poe.trade/html/currency-stash-tabs.html

this doesn't work atm, broken

how to set currency exchange rates now?
#Feedback
Hello!

I think it would be very helpful and user friendly to search Mods with Numbers additional to a simple "#".

When i am searching for a mod, most of the time i want to actually type in a number instead of a "#", for example "5% fire res" to select the Mod "+#% fire resistance".

Something went wrong with "Requirements - level" filter (at least at poe.trade). I wanted to buy a better socketed/linked body armor and got listed with some blue unided triumphant lamellar with filter limited to required level 38 top. Paid 1 chaos and got item of exactly specs I was looking for (no signs of scam), but after id-ing it it became level 69 req (useless for me).

Did I screw up or there is some problem with this filter?
Hi.

I've got a strange problem. At first my items priced in shop showed on poe.trade without a price, but from right character (from that league). Now it seems like theres 2 offers from my profile per single item, one priced, another not priced... but both are from a wrong, old character (not from betrayal league).

Tried bumping, deleting stuff from shop, nothing works. How can it be repaired?

Thanks for help in advance! :)
Last edited by TheAzureBird on Dec 9, 2018, 7:11:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info