PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
Teatriel wrote:
I used to buy Divination Cards every league
but with Betrayal something went wrong
no one can see my offer

This should be resolved now.
is there any chance poe.trade might not be updating properly? im getting many trade requests while trading currency using a ratio that i had an hour sometimes two hours before. In delve league it was at most 15 minutes "lag", its annoying coz at this stage its getting hard replying to so many people, explaining the situation
How do i list an item for sale on PoE Trade?
I bought a Wrath gem level 9. its listed as req level 48 but it came req level 50 not that big a deal but a misinfo nonetheless
Feature request: Search by quantity

I've been trying to buy scrolls of wisdom, however people keep spamming garbage offers like 1 scroll for a chaos. It'd be nice to at least not see the 1 scroll for a chaos offers, it'd save a lot of time.
私?I? Je? Ik?
"
titegtnodI wrote:
Feature request: Search by quantity

I've been trying to buy scrolls of wisdom, however people keep spamming garbage offers like 1 scroll for a chaos. It'd be nice to at least not see the 1 scroll for a chaos offers, it'd save a lot of time.

You can search by quantity by entering "minimum stock" on the currency website, for example, http://currency.poe.trade/search?league=Betrayal&online=x&stock=500&want=17&have=4
"
xyz wrote:
"
Teatriel wrote:
I used to buy Divination Cards every league
but with Betrayal something went wrong
no one can see my offer

This should be resolved now.

It's all goOd now
at least when it comes to the cards
but sextants...
when I'm trying to set up a price
it shows nothing
literally
but still
it works somehow
Search with the '-' sign does not work and the mod '# to total mana cost of skills' is total bugged.

I just wanted to mention this and get someone to fix it. If there is some other place to send a bug report it would be nice.

Thnx, this website is awesome.
I found that when I press ctrl+click on currency.poe.trade "Search" button in Firefox, it doesn't open in new tab. (in Chrome all works, opens in new tab)
I also tried to do this in safe mode (with add-ons disabled) doesn't help.

This is very inconvenient, I even switch to Chrome sometimes when I need to search multiple things like "want=map", "have=chaos/chisel/alch".
In Chrome I can just swap currency and open it in new tab, but in Firefox I have to choose everything again from refreshed page. :(

There has never been such a problem on any other site with Firefox.
Last edited by zxfx on Dec 25, 2018, 4:14:08 AM
I accidentally shared my control url with someone ingame, is ther a way to reset it? Do I just request a new one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info