PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Search for new corrupted implicit "Bleeding cannot be inflicted on you" yields all available rings instead
Item level function is not correct!
Unfortunately there's nothing I can do to fix the delay because it's caused by pathofexile.com trade API being too slow.
Would there be any way to search for mods using text instead of those pre-selected selection boxes?

There are SO MANY mods missing, searching for items on poe.trade is a nightmare. I guess this is a non-issue for league players, but searching for legacy items for standard is a huge pain. I shouldn't have to select "increased charges used" and select "NOT" just to be able to see legacy vinktars. The instant leech mod should be searchable.

There are also many mods present in doubles (like for abyss jewels and shaped/elder items). I guess this is so people can learn what is on what, but there are other websites (like poedb) for that. Trying to teach mods through poe.trade just makes the lists more and more bloated each patch.

There are FIVE explicit mods saying "Projectiles pierce [...] additional targets"

Poe.trade's UI is far ahead poeapp or the official trading website, but if you can't keep mod lists up to date it's becoming more and more outclassed each day.
Last edited by Pyromancer4 on Jun 6, 2018, 10:19:40 PM
Better mod list is something I'm actually working on right now so if you see any obvious omissions please let me know.
Hey, I have the following problem :

I've set up a search for generic one-hand weapons and the search is showing that correctly, but when I set it to live search, it starts showing me One-hand AND Two-hand weapons.

Does enyone else have this issue ?
nvm
Last edited by liveisjeebus on Jun 7, 2018, 6:52:39 AM
suggestion for the site, add a block feature, so we can block player names, preventing them from showing in the search results, shouldn't be to hard to implement either i'm guessing?
Last edited by SneakyfooBuffs on Jun 7, 2018, 11:55:47 AM
Please add an option to flag price pushers or just trades listed that do not have the ammount they request, so that when a certain number of ppl have flagged a trade it get completely hidden from poe.trade for idk like 1-5 hours or something.

getting so very tired of having to pm like 50-60 people when trying to buy any sort of currency etc
Can you add an option to ignore certain uniques?

IE:
looking for level 10 1 handed sword and I want to hide goddess cause I can't use it with a shield.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info