PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

wtf is this? i keep getting this message and nothing i do changes it, my profile has NEVER been private and i have even turned on private and then turned it off again, nothing works. it worked back in 3.0 and 3.1 but from bestiary onward i keep getting this message when trying to use the currency market

"
"Your items are not showing because your profile is set to private. You need to disable "Set profile as private" in your account privacy settings.

After you've done that, send a PM to the poexyzis account.

(This error does not affect items posted via public stash tabs).
Your in-game-name is not showing. This means people won't be able to contact you. You need to disable "Set profile as private" in your account privacy settings.

After you've done that, send a PM to the poexyzis account."
You don't have any characters created which is why you are getting this message.
Petrade not refresh info about orb trade. it stuck and not update
Last edited by isimak on Jun 3, 2018, 12:06:25 PM
It's a problem with the API, nothing I can do about it.
The (new?) corruption implicit "+2 to Level of Socketed Aura Gems" doesn't seem to be found, at least when it is on boots. Maybe there is an update required?
Last edited by neoc666 on Jun 4, 2018, 4:51:32 AM
the search for arc enchants is limited to only 1 chain yet there's the uber enchant to chain 2 times and legacy enchant to chain 3 times

Also any estimated date on updating new corruption implicts?
the search for arc enchants is limited to only 1 chain yet there's the uber enchant to chain 2 times and legacy enchant to chain 3 times

Also any estimated date on updating new corruption implicts?
xyz : Please fix the rates on poe.trade for incursion...2 fusings are worth less than 1 chaos, yet poe.trade ranks 2 fusings as more than 1c...

3 chrome is less than 1 alch, yet poe.trade ranks it as higher than 1 alch...

So annoying. Just link the rates to real time rates instead of having this problem repeat EVERY LEAGUE.
I can't currently setup a currency shop because "your maximum character level is 2, but 30 is required."

The thing is i'm level 87... Never had this problem before
Honestly man, do us an add-on to rate people's trust.

Poe.trade is crawling of people actually NOT selling stuff, just fixing prices. Spamming whisp for 1/2h is ultimately boring

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info