PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

items not coming off market on currency.poe
Also not showing stock. I've been getting messaged non stop for past few hours about a currency i no longer have listed.
Tried re-pricing, tried managing show and re-pricing / bumping 20x times, removed item from tab, nothing works...Still shows the original price with no stack so people keep thinking i am selling it.
I would dnd but I have other items for sale and this is just getting really annoying.
Any suggestions or solutions?
I hope you still read this:

BUG: "[Enchant] Ethereal knives pierce one additional target" doesn't work as a parameter. It doesn't apply it to the search and returns an unfiltered list of random items with the "Your query is too broad. Sorted results may be inexact." message. I tried using a new page to make sure no other settings were changed and it didn't help, and I also tried narrowing the search parameters.
Would it be possible to add an option to ignore sellers like on the official trade site? Many sellers keep posting items for low prices but never intend to trade. Or they ask for higher price after messaging them.

Search by seller name feature seems broken. Apologies if this has been reported already.
I don't know if this is the place, but adding a search function to separate masters for "A Master Seeks Help" prophecy would be really helpful. I tried loading the show more option like 10 times then cntrl+F'ing but that didn't help.
"
akatosh100 wrote:
I don't know if this is the place, but adding a search function to separate masters for "A Master Seeks Help" prophecy would be really helpful. I tried loading the show more option like 10 times then cntrl+F'ing but that didn't help.

If you want to look for a specific master, just start typing their names in the mods section and select the appropriate one. Your search results will only include prophecies with that master.
Are you going to be able to do anything about the people who list their currency for double the conversion so they always appear at the top? It happened a lot last league and it's currently happening right now for exalts > chaos.
I currently have a bugged belly of the beast showing up on poe.trade for 1 alchemy, for well over an hour, and it's not in a trade tab anymore.

Put it in one of my tabs with other items that are listed for 1 alchemy, just to put an exact price on it, been getting whispers non stop rofl.

Obviously not worth 1 alchemy ;)
"
tkensei wrote:
I posted a few things for sale almost an hour ago and it hasn't shown up (using premium tab). It was working fine before the recent update. Please help.

Edit : Looks like it didn't pop up on live search, but shows up if I search under my account name.

I have the same problem but with Acquisition. With "online only" ticked my items won't show up, but without it I appaer online. I'm using steam log-in everywhere.
"
zerofok wrote:
"
tkensei wrote:
I posted a few things for sale almost an hour ago and it hasn't shown up (using premium tab). It was working fine before the recent update. Please help.

Edit : Looks like it didn't pop up on live search, but shows up if I search under my account name.

I have the same problem but with Acquisition. With "online only" ticked my items won't show up, but without it I appaer online. I'm using steam log-in everywhere.

hmmm .. I'm using Steam client also, and my poe.trade control was also previously set to "online everywhere". I'm now using "online only in the league that you're playing in" and I tested with posting something for sale and it popped up ok in live search.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info