PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

SHOULD NOT APPEAR is showing up in search.
ADS covers multiple results and also they prevent me from looking for specific stats fix that s soon as posible; otherwise i'm going to use the official tool fr trading .
Knowledge is power. Guard it well ,Blood Ravens.
Last edited by BalcArrow on Jun 8, 2018, 10:37:31 AM
poe.trade don't see bows modificators
+#% to Critical Strike Multiplier with Bows
#% increased Critical Strike Chance with Bows
"
Lynk3591 wrote:
poe.trade don't see bows modificators
+#% to Critical Strike Multiplier with Bows
#% increased Critical Strike Chance with Bows

It's an unfortunate limitation but when that happens it means that there's no items listed with that mod (or the mod is worded wrong on poe.trade, though I checked and it is correct so it's just no one listed items with these mods or they don't appear on items).
Would it be possible to include total values of armor/evasion/ES on armor pieces when searching by weighed sum? Possibly as a [pseudo] mod that just takes into account the local mods?

E.g. I would like to be able to search for:

1x "+# to Maximum Life"
3x "+#% total Elemental Resistances"
0.1x "Total Armor" <- this is currently impossible

and then put a minimum or order results by the weighed sum.

Speaking of sorting, could there be an option in search parameters to instantly sort by the (weighed) sum if I pick that option? Currently I have to set the parameters, search once, and then click on the weighed sum row to sort by it. This means two page loads for me and two (identical) requests for you.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jun 8, 2018, 1:22:46 PM
Can someine tell me pls where is option "online everywhere" or "online only in the league that you're playing in" ?
Last league i waas online in std and league, but now only where i login.
How to be online everywhere dont ubderstand. i look all poetrade site, logint threre and cant see any option like write in start message.
Answer found.
Thx to all who helped me by telepathically.
Mirror drop to all.
Last edited by isimak on Jun 8, 2018, 4:25:29 PM
Hi, the problem's not with the website, but with GGG's API, so I cannot fix it.
Yep i agree, after 4pm the currency and trade site is completely overloaded... you will get spammed for ages even you sold an item 1hr ago... its really annoying!
Last edited by xInfinity92 on Jun 9, 2018, 1:56:45 PM
Greetings.

So im listing things for trade and there showing up fine, even sold a few.

Problem im having is the whispers never tell me where the item is lcoated, which is a pain when im selling multiples of the same unique for example.

Im using Procurment, default settings, got my forum shop sorted etc.
The text clearly has item locations indicated.

When i find my own listing and paste the whisper to notepad it does not say which tab or location within it, unlike most other listings.

I cant find any options related to this and the text Procurment generates for the forum (which looks fine in the forum) DOES have the locations, but the whisper poe.trade generates simple does not have that info in it.

HELP please

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info