PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Item location will only show up if the item's listed through premium stash tabs, if the item's listed on forums there's no API to determine the location so it's not shown.
"
somacula wrote:
Any reason the To dust jewel isn't showing the appropiate stats in poe.trade?

What stats aren't showing?

"
Fantomen56 wrote:
Cant get up mods when searching since yeseterday only a part of the first

You need to type mod name or group (e.g. "crafted") in.
Can u please fix poe.currency. My offers Alch orbs and chisels frozen. I recieve 10 whispers in 1 min for 5 hours OMG! Or how can i fix this myself? I'm try post new offer , try -skip many many times and try post new offer on the site (not in game).

P.S Solved. Only 30min offline help me :(
Last edited by 59Faster on Jun 10, 2018, 3:23:21 PM
"
xyz wrote:
"
somacula wrote:
Any reason the To dust jewel isn't showing the appropiate stats in poe.trade?

What stats aren't showing?

DOesn't show increase in cast speed/ movement speed; and Attack speed is shown as a flat 2%
it's probably a legacy variant
It would be nice if maps + "Shaped: No" excluded shaped maps. Or is there some other way to exclude shaped maps when searching maps?
Why do my items show up under a character name I haven't used in two years? This happens every league but this is the first time I felt like saying something about it.

Edit: what's being shown is my top perm standard character, even though I'm doing a search on temp HC.
Last edited by zeruel1223 on Jun 11, 2018, 3:56:53 PM
I'd like the option to exclude specific uniques from like if you're looking for high attack speed bows quill rain will always come out on top.

And along with that is a bug which is the not/count:0 filters because even with not or count:0 on the unique only explicit of #% less weapon damage will still allow quill rain to show up when you search and sort by highest attack speed
Lately ads have been spilling out of their designated location, at least some of them, and literally cover up listings. You miss an item every so often if not running adblock, and I try to not run adblock if at all possible. For now, I have to have it on on the site.
Is it so hard to make poe trade display current league character's name? Why does it pick up some years ago forgotten nickname? Annoying AF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info