PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
xyz wrote:
"
FERAGAMO wrote:
Hello , im have problem : when im playing league my items on std not showing online - but when im serch with offline sellers my items showed + online )))

you can check same videos (2st video recorded after 1-2min , you can check clock on bottom)

Video 1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVZJaLbckHg

Video 2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSCHDxTI8F0

Please let me know how to fix this problem for when im playing std or league my items showing online : The time when im plaing std my league items not showed : when im playing league not showed items on std

Thanks

See the first post:

Q: I'm only shown online in the league I'm playing in, but I'd rather be shown online everywhere.
You can control this setting through your control.poe.trade link, PM @poexyzis to receive your access URL.

Thanks for reply : Maybe you not understund what is my problem :
Please see this video ------ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB3mjlhsnaw
My all stash tabs premium : when im reloging from league --> std after 2-3min showing std items for online sellers status : how to fix ? im need for showing me both leagues when im online : whithout difference im playing std or league : Thanks
Last edited by FERAGAMO on Jun 14, 2018, 2:43:24 AM
"
Thanks for reply : Maybe you not understund what is my problem :
Please see this video ------ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB3mjlhsnaw
My all stash tabs premium : when im reloging from league --> std after 2-3min showing std items for online sellers status : how to fix ? im need for showing me both leagues when im online : whithout difference im playing std or league : Thanks

Dude try the solution he mentioned. Atm you can only see yourself online in the current league you are in.

"Currently you are shown online only in the league that you're playing in. You can change to be shown online everywhere."
I recommend people to stop using poe.trade, and start using the official trading site.

This is the just another league where I am getting insane messages from users, that are trying to buy an item. I always put up with it for the first few days, even a week. However, it's gotten worse this time.

For example, was searching for a Berek's Grip ring in ISC. poe.trade didn't even have the correct results. I searched pathofexile.com/trade, and they had a berek's grip for only 1.5ex, poe.trade only had ones that were 2ex or higher. I almost lost 0.5exalts just because of their faulty site. It's gone completely downhill ever since, and it's getting ridiculous.

For example #2, I've been buying currency/items with pathofexile.com/trade, and usually never get the "sold" message. But whenever I try with poe.trade, everything is always "sold". Wastes a lot of time tbh, and getting really annoying. Been dealing with this shit since 2013!

Unless there are drastic changes with poe.trade, even though it has a way better UI (much easier to use than pathofexile.com/trade), I am not going to use something that continues to not be fixed.

Trying to put an item up for sale, let's say a Starkonja's for 5c, instead of 10 shouldn't have an end result of that player getting spammed for 3+ hours. That's not okay.

It was a good run, and hope you got your money's worth from the ads. But I am done with it for now, sorry.

"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Jun 15, 2018, 4:30:51 AM
Suggestion:

* Create direct link to individual offer

or

* Ability to create list of "saved for later" offers
i'm getting spammed as hell, can't play this league, sold my fusing this morning and 12 hours latter i recive a lot of messages, imposible play without dnd mode on...
any solution?
Mr. Admin, please take your shitty site offline so we can play without constant spam. Thank you.
"
Nekondas wrote:
Mr. Admin, please take your shitty site offline so we can play without constant spam. Thank you.

Yes please admin do this.
Guys, why you are so rude?

Don't underprice items and you will not have such problems.

Thanks for fixing it xyz, i really appreciate it.
"
CRE_AGA wrote:
Guys, why you are so rude?

Don't underprice items and you will not have such problems.

Thanks for fixing it xyz, i really appreciate it.

The problem is that certain common items (like unique rings) don't sell AT ALL if you put them up for too much, but when you put them up for the maximum price they actually sell at, you get spammed for several hours. I've basically given up on the idea of selling unique rings, been collecting them and maybe eventually I'll make a Loreweave myself. Other things that are like this include certain prophecies, as well as maps (I knew it would be bad so haven't even been listing my maps).
Hi,

where to report people who abuse the system with wrong prices? E.G. putting an item for 1 CO online and set an autoresponder that it costs 100 CO?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info