PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Good Job,

getting whispers for ages now cos of 1 bad priced Item....

Rly great, 20 whispers per minute and i cant do anything against this shit....
Thank you for the very nice site!

I was wondering, could you maybe expend on the options for the mods?
I would like to select 1 mod that must be on the item and then list 3 mods that I want at least 2 of them to be on the item.

For example, I want a glove that has + maximum life and also has 2 or 3 random resists.

So I would like to be able to set a count for the resists (count = 2) and combine that with an "and" for life mod.
"
Zigiran wrote:
Thank you for the very nice site!

I was wondering, could you maybe expend on the options for the mods?
I would like to select 1 mod that must be on the item and then list 3 mods that I want at least 2 of them to be on the item.

For example, I want a glove that has + maximum life and also has 2 or 3 random resists.

So I would like to be able to set a count for the resists (count = 2) and combine that with an "and" for life mod.

You can already do that by having multiple filter groups.
[Edit: Nevermind]
Last edited by ShrunkenQuasar on Jun 10, 2018, 1:49:49 AM
Any reason the To dust jewel isn't showing the appropiate stats in poe.trade?
Cant get up mods when searching since yeseterday only a part of the first
How about a live preview of the given filters?
My items aren't listed in poe.trade for some reason. Tried putting a mirebough for 1 alch and never popped in live search or normal search. Same time another mirebough appeared so it's not generic problem. My tab is set to public,item had price and no other of my items is shown as well.

EDIT: they got listed after like 20-30mins. some unexpected delay or bug I guess
Last edited by Jerichox on Jun 10, 2018, 9:58:34 AM
"
Jerichox wrote:
My items aren't listed in poe.trade for some reason. Tried putting a mirebough for 1 alch and never popped in live search or normal search. Same time another mirebough appeared so it's not generic problem. My tab is set to public,item had price and no other of my items is shown as well.

EDIT: they got listed after like 20-30mins. some unexpected delay or bug I guess

The Trade API is currently very slow.

This is very much on GGG's end; there's nothing xyz can do to improve the situation.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Bojack wrote:
Greetings.

So im listing things for trade and there showing up fine, even sold a few.

Problem im having is the whispers never tell me where the item is lcoated, which is a pain when im selling multiples of the same unique for example.

Im using Procurment, default settings, got my forum shop sorted etc.
The text clearly has item locations indicated.

When i find my own listing and paste the whisper to notepad it does not say which tab or location within it, unlike most other listings.

I cant find any options related to this and the text Procurment generates for the forum (which looks fine in the forum) DOES have the locations, but the whisper poe.trade generates simple does not have that info in it.

HELP please

???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info