Cherrubim's Maleficence - Supporter's Unique Item Craft Retrospective

So this is the chest Bobbi was telling me about a while ago,
I am glad it came out like this . Certainly awesome. Now this with the new viperstrike anyone?

Knowing ventor.. He's gonna want help design a gg caster unique.

Excellent job and thanks for sharing
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
Looks great! An excellent chest from an excellent nugget.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
welp, i guess this is the new BiS chest for any new Viper strike build that pops up
"
MadBro_ wrote:
a bit dissapointed from GGG that they decided to make it so straightforward tho :/ AT LEAST they should have kept the penetrates 20% chaos res as a mod adding to the item just that feeling of uniqueness related to chaos damage it needs and i would beg to you that created this unique to fight for that mod :x, also Nick please man just do it ...

Haha, you mad bro?(〜 ̄△ ̄)〜

On the serious side, thanks for feeling what we felt in the process, but then again still is a great unique for Chaos users and has one of the best 3D art later on! ヽ( ゚ ヮ゚ )ノ

Credits must also go to GGG, despite the disappointment in several expectations cause behind the scenes, at some point GGG team were also very understanding and wanted to help us but there's always 'balance' and limitations constricting both parties here.☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
"
Antnee wrote:
Looks great! An excellent chest from an excellent nugget.

Yeah, wait till it turned legacy like your forum avatar Ant. Lovely seeing you. Thanks for dropping by and leaving some nuggets behind! Opps... (ノ゚0゚)ノ~
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael