Cherrubim's Maleficence - Supporter's Unique Item Craft Retrospective

whoawhoawhoawho hold the phone...

...That's f*cking amazing!
"
JackCain wrote:
whoawhoawhoawho hold the phone...

...That's f*cking amazing!

You got me lost... (」゚ロ゚)」
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
As a casual racer myself, (work has to come first) let me say a big thank you for requesting that it be implemented as a more accessible reward.

Thanks also for sharing the experience of creating your unique. There were challenges along the way, but I think you've designed something that is visually striking, and gives Chaos users a nice boost.

I will definitely be looking for your unique when I rebuild one of the first characters I ever played as a POE neophyte- a simple Viper Strike Shadow.

Cheers!
Another BLOW quality thread. ;)

This unique is an eyecandy both stats and visual wise. I hope I can afford one to build around it with the revamp Viper Strike. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Great threat, thanks for sharing your design process!
"
iamacyborg wrote:
Great threat, thanks for sharing your design process!

Thanks iamcyborg! Good to see you back and posting! (。・ω・。)ノ♡
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael