Cherrubim's Maleficence - Supporter's Unique Item Craft Retrospective

I don´t want to be the rebel uberpro, but i think that chest is realy powerfull.
Well, i praised vaalpact, tryed it and it is very powerfull, but is also very expansive for a lifebased build and a couple lifereg notes are also waisted.

Assuming you are rich enough for aziri´s acculty you could have overlaping leach with Slayer
(instant and regular). If only duelist starting area wouldnt be melee only.

Koam´s hearth has a pretty big prize with 0 socket´s, you lose a whole cwdt setup.
Lightning coil only counter´s phys and -50% ress is the equivalent of? 4-5 note´s.
Well it doesn´t realy mather, they are still strong, but in a hypothetical game(zomfg olol tripple malachai).
Works as intended! Very good skin transfer. My trapper looks awsome.

IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
I used the chest during perandus (bought a good rolled one for cheap then proceeded to 5L it) until I had a 6L weapon and then switched to Kaom's.

The 3D art is a thing of beauty and it was rather useful for my slayer build up to level 90 or so.

It is rather balanced compared to rare chests and what I feel like endgame uniques should be (simmilar power to rare counterpart with a unique flavor to them).
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Barivius wrote:
"
Puraime wrote:

You liking the item won't kill the fact that is very mediocre, sure I like it too, that is why I think chaos dmg should be a lot higher or have something else. Also for PA or CA now, is better with Carcass Jack.

I just wish it had more dmg output than carcass or other gears like daresso's that gives boost to dps.

You missed my point but fine. We can agree that this item could use more chaos damage.

I do get your point it isnt unviable chest to the point you cant use it at end game, and also I dont think chaos dmg should be like 120% but more of 30-60% or something along those lines so it can kind of stand out and be used by others or maybe they can add chaos resist who knows, just at currecnt state it is very underwhelming and sure we both agree to that ;p
"
Mannoth wrote:
I used the chest during perandus (bought a good rolled one for cheap then proceeded to 5L it) until I had a 6L weapon and then switched to Kaom's.

The 3D art is a thing of beauty and it was rather useful for my slayer build up to level 90 or so.

It is rather balanced compared to rare chests and what I feel like endgame uniques should be (simmilar power to rare counterpart with a unique flavor to them).

I am sorry but I must disagree, to me unique item should be something that grants you something that rare item can not offer, people would just use highly rolled rare with resists instead of this. I do agree with 3d art it is very pretty armor.
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:

I see the Geth made it to Wraeclast.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
Puraime wrote:
"
Mannoth wrote:

I am sorry but I must disagree, to me unique item should be something that grants you something that rare item can not offer, people would just use highly rolled rare with resists instead of this. I do agree with 3d art it is very pretty armor.

That is why I said "with a unique flavor".
Cherrubim's offers increased leech rate which is rather unique since the only other way to get it from gear is a pair of vorici gloves.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
"
Mannoth wrote:
"
Puraime wrote:
"
Mannoth wrote:

That is why I said "with a unique flavor".
Cherrubim's offers increased leech rate which is rather unique since the only other way to get it from gear is a pair of vorici gloves.

Sure but that can be over shadowed by instant life leech like atziri's acuity or vaal pact. But again hopefuly it will be part of fated unique.

Last edited by Puraime on May 24, 2016, 5:20:31 PM
Vaal Pact comes with a fairly notable downside, and isn't always convenient to reach. If you have Acuities, then whatever you do will be fine so w/e.

Just because other things are occasionally better, doesn't make it less of a unique modifier.
Last edited by Vipermagi on May 24, 2016, 5:55:45 PM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Vaal Pact comes with a fairly notable downside, and isn't always convenient to reach. If you have Acuities, then whatever you do will be fine so w/e.

Just because other things are occasionally better, doesn't make it less of a unique modifier.

I would argue that it is less unique than lets say things like Kaoms where you can only get it from 1 gear and not from others, you can get similar efect on vorici gloves, acuity and vaal pact, also from passives.

I would say this armor is generic and not that Unique aside from Art because you can get the mods somewhere else with less cost and use better armour instead of this one, but the topic at hand is very subjective, people can argue that bramble jack is very unique item as it is one of weakest.

What I am talking about is something more factual that there are better alternatives when it come sto life leech rate.

I hope my post isn't offending anyone, some people can be very sensitive when negative things about their favorite gear is brought up in this forum and if I offend you sorry about that.
Last edited by Puraime on May 24, 2016, 6:19:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info