Cherrubim's Maleficence - Supporter's Unique Item Craft Retrospective

not all uniqes have drawbacks some just have good options like this one pretty cool looking armor ;p i like it
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
not all uniqes have drawbacks some just have good options like this one pretty cool looking armor ;p i like it

There is a downside -> no resists! :D
Standard IGN: LaHhRip
A large portion of resistances normally come from the chest piece. This has none. It limits the amount of other uniques you can use, which seem to be becoming increasingly more BiS. I'm sure the upcoming crafting changes helps to fix this.

There are so many amazing uniques and most of them have very little resistances. This puts far more pressure on the rest of your gear to fill in the gaps.
Amazing armour. Great base stats, high life roll and future-proof thanks to the % ll rate and % chaos damage.
Oh man, awesome post and such a sexy item. Thanks a lot for sharing. Can't wait to see this addition to the game. The art blows me away. :)
"
Hodari wrote:
Very nice item and would be perfect for a couple builds I'm thinking about making eventually. Any idea on how rare it will be?

Honestly, I have no idea. I'll leave this open for GGG if they're keen to give any hints. Cheers.(っ◕ヮ◕)っ
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael