Cherrubim's Maleficence - Supporter's Unique Item Craft Retrospective

"
phoenix4dota wrote:
The art is very good! Why have you chosen increased leech rate? I don't think it synergises very well with chaos damage, because you often can't leech from it.

Cherrubim's a Chaos user and currently leeching very well. Also, GGG never mentioned anything about Chaos not being able to leech. I supposed it's a matter of how players use it and optimise it?( ・◇・)?
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
Standard IGN: LaHhRip
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
"
Cyroka wrote:
I have to say that this Item is really beautiful.
Team NotACuckRoach as well as GGG did a great Job in creating this Item.
I thank you and tip my Fedora for you

I might as well thank you for taking your time and writing this Retrospective.
It was a pleasure to read it and I absolutely appreciate your efford.
It was really interesting.

Greetings

Thank you for the kind words. Meant a lot. Glad you love it, hope you find one coming your way in Wraeclast soon! (。♥‿♥。)

No thank you <3

This retrospective was a nice Birthday Gift for me ^-^
Great writeup and the item looks awesome,unfortunately i think it's extremely flavorless and basic,it doesn't really add anything special to the game,or opens the door to any new builds,it's just a 100 life 2k armor chest,with a few nodes worth of chaos dmg and a not so great numerically improvement to leech.

Not saying it's a bad item,but when making uniques you should always aim for great ones,i hope you don't take my comments too harsh,just my two cents on the matter.

Loved the development process description,wished more supporters did it.

Also linked it to my list of new uniques revealed today,hope you don't mind http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2dv33n/forum_announcements_rampage_and_beyond_challenges/cjtdhou
Last edited by AusterlitZ on Aug 18, 2014, 3:33:30 PM
"
AusterlitZ wrote:

Not saying it's a bad item,but when making uniques you should always aim for great ones

We did, but it's always just not our call as it is per GGG's discretion. Many drafts were discarded for the greater good of the game. This is the best that can come out now as much as it was stretched during these many moons.(っ゚Д゚;)っ
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael