Cherrubim's Maleficence - Supporter's Unique Item Craft Retrospective

That is an amazing chest.
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
Great write-up, thanks for the effort to give us that insider info. :)

The first draft looked kinda nifty but dangerous with all the crit involved. Don't know why it was turned down in the first place but I am glad to see that you are satisfied in the end. I can see why this version looks bland to some compared to the initial version. The mods are not as radical. However this also might go in favor to general usability of this good piece of armor. ;)

"
100% reduced Physical Damage
50% Chance of Adding a Power Charge when you Kill an enemy
100% increased Global Critical Strike Multiplier

Perhaps there was confusion on whether it meant no physical damage TAKEN or DEALT.
And there's also the fact that those last 2 mods would also make it extremely good for a lot of elemental damage builds as well.
"
Wulfstan11 wrote:
"
NotACuckRoach wrote:
"
Hodari wrote:
Very nice item and would be perfect for a couple builds I'm thinking about making eventually. Any idea on how rare it will be?

Honestly, I have no idea. I'll leave this open for GGG if they're keen to give any hints. Cheers.(っ◕ヮ◕)っ

By the looks of it, it's only going to drop in maps (level 69).

Only if GGG decides to make it a map only drop.

If they don't make it map only then it can drop from The Library, The Archives, The Hedge Maze, The Sceptre of God, The Upper Sceptre of God, and The Catacombs.

Also any corrupted area that spawns in The Lunaris Temple Level 3 and The Imperial Garden.
NotACuckRoach, I'm not sure which I like best: the item, the art, or the write up. 3 cheers for you!
holy fuck thats so sexy *___* , i know for sure that i am making a sexy viper strike ranger and man this chest *_* , a bit dissapointed from GGG that they decided to make it so straightforward tho :/ AT LEAST they should have kept the penetrates 20% chaos res as a mod adding to the item just that feeling of uniqueness related to chaos damage it needs and i would beg to you that created this unique to fight for that mod :x, also Nick please man just do it ...

Nevertheless i really enjoyed the retrospective, art , flavor and generally the item as a whole and i am waiting for it ingame.
Last edited by MadBro_ on Aug 18, 2014, 4:16:09 PM
Gorgeous design! I hope I can get my hands on it in game :D
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
Awesome write up, awesome design.. can't wait to get my grubby mitts on one, and for the 3D art whenever it comes!
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Looks awesome, can't wait to try it out with my voltaxic :D

Enjoy it, sure that it'll be a blast! A boost to Chaos user! (/ ゚▽゚)/
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael