[1.2.0]<Theory> Meraxus' Freeze Pulser - 40% BUFF HYPE

I feel like I must be missing something.... Where the hell does 30-40% of MoM come from? I understand the 10% from cloak of defiance but I don't see where the other 30% is from.
"
butbutbutily wrote:
I feel like I must be missing something.... Where the hell does 30-40% of MoM come from? I understand the 10% from cloak of defiance but I don't see where the other 30% is from.

Cloak of defiance?
Cloak of defiance gives MoM, which is 30%. On top of that cloak of defiance gives another 10%, so a total of 40%. Yes, they do stack.
Ahhhh ok I misread something then. Thanks!
"
Meraxas wrote:
"
Dimsy wrote:
Would you generally prioritize cast speed instead of % increase elemental damage?
Would cast speed be more beneficial overall for a FP build?

Overall cast speed is better, but also increases your mana drain. I did calculate this a while back, and the values depend on howmuch spellpower/cast speed you already have, but if i remember correctly 1% cast speed was worth about 7% ele damage, but dont quote me on that

I see, it all depends on your gear I guess, if you have abit too much spell power then I assume cast speed would then be a better choice...

Anyhow thanks for the clarification :) really liking the tri-curse idea you've posted earlier
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter." ಠ_ಠ
I wish people that make guides would understand that guides are mostly used by newer players and so they understand none of the acronym used...
In my CwDT 4link, which gems do I level and to when?
"
KenAttack wrote:
In my CwDT 4link, which gems do I level and to when?

Personally i leveled CwDT to lvl 7, Enduring Cry to lvl 9, Immortal Call to lvl 8 and Increased Duration to max lvl
mom keystone and cloak does not stack
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cloak_of_Defiance
"
gosumui wrote:
mom keystone and cloak does not stack
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cloak_of_Defiance

CoD already provides MoM + 10%, so it does not stack with the MoM KEYSTONE, keystone is the keyword
Hi, just wondering what you think of Vaal Pact and is it worth taking?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info