[1.2.0]<Theory> Meraxus' Freeze Pulser - 40% BUFF HYPE

Well could you please post your passive tree?
I'm really interesstend in a more tanky version of that build cause i'm having trouble doing higher maps ans stuff.
I really like this build!
I will be following it. Cheers.
"
khajiit wrote:
Selfbuff DPS:

Spoiler

Killed Atziri and farming him atm :)

Post passive tree? I want to do Atziri but in Beyond,
Thanks for the answer and as others - I ask for your passive tree. I'm lvl 85 with ~3600hp and 1070 mana left right now and thinking of respecing few points.

Oh, I just realized (looking at your gems) I can drop discipline (2100 mana left) and still be able to sustain Arctic Armour. Free slot for Haste or Grace.
Last edited by Pawko on Sep 2, 2014, 8:12:53 PM
I would really like to run the additional curse but I need my amulet for Dex and Strength. How do you get the required Dex and Strength since your gear doesn't seem to give much?
Levelling tip: lifesprig is really really good

I hadn't used one before and didn't realise it's still useful in the 40s. I figure I'll switch at 51 to cloak of defiance/+3 cold gem wand/spell damage shield. Aren't the extra FP levels more valuable than the extra links for a while? I'm at 650x5 DPS at level 45 with a 15q FP for what it's worth.

My plan so far has been to go into Templar for the power charge but to stop at Celestial Walker and Prestidigitation and Athleticism. I also took Shaper, with the aim of Inner Force one day. Current tree is:

With the aim of removing Frost Walker etc when I spec into crit. Practical Application is ideally only for the relatively short term too.
Last edited by NoImagination on Sep 16, 2014, 5:17:25 AM
Quick question. Sould i buy a high quality FP, or is it better to save up the currency for a doryani's catalyst first?
A 20% FP is 20-25c and a Doryani's Catalyst is 12ex+. They aren't in the same league for cost so it's kind of irrelevant. A high quality FP is also very useful right from the start.
managed to buy a 20q for 15c. Also i've seen a lot of doryani´s for 2-3ex, so an ex more is quite relevant for us the poor people.
"
do2 wrote:
managed to buy a 20q for 15c. Also i've seen a lot of doryani´s for 2-3ex, so an ex more is quite relevant for us the poor people.

OK maybe we're talking about different leagues m8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info