[1.2.0]<Theory> Meraxus' Freeze Pulser - 40% BUFF HYPE

I gave up on this buld because it's too expensive on Rampage and you insta-die without Cloak of Defiance MoM's.
"
Cheesepizza wrote:
Hi, just wondering what you think of Vaal Pact and is it worth taking?

Since you have cold leech from doryani. I dont think vaal pact needed. For ele reflect maps you can run life leech gem. Acuity is ofc a good option.
act2 merci bellond actually doing good
"
Ohmydog wrote:
act2 merci bellond actually doing good
Can you post the build you are using with this gear?
Just same as the build-creator w/o crit atm since i got no crit gloves/cap ress with items. Its going good but i really got lucky getting the cloak of defiance for 2c, without it pretty dangerous merciless.
"
CrYFu12 wrote:
I gave up on this buld because it's too expensive on Rampage and you insta-die without Cloak of Defiance MoM's.

I'm probably going to get there soon. I'm towards the end of Cruel and realizing that even the "budget alternative" involves spending multiple exalts in Rampage. My own fault for not looking into it more when I was quickly searching for a Freezing Pulse build for a first character, but yeah, it sucks.
I am following this build and now in merciless act 2 in beyond. Currently without crit with shitty gear.
So far no death but I am keeping 5 levels over area to be safe.

Getting currency for Clock of Defiance gonna be a bitch >.<

No "insta-death" without Clock of Defiance just gotta be more careful
Last edited by RocketRandom on Aug 29, 2014, 1:05:48 AM
Can some of you guys post your char lvl and dps? and maybe your FP links? Im just looking to get some understanding of the amount of damage we should be at. Thanks
lvl 78 witch in rampage,

Gear:
Spoiler

gloves/boots/shield/rings/neck need work.
Better weapon would be nice too,not bad though for 9 days in.

DPS with linked items above with FP is 2.7 unbuffed
3.2k with herald of ice
4.2k with 7 power charges+ herald of ice
4.8k with 7 power charges + Herald of ice + aztiri flask popped

My build:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37CCEAelAuNJsiycEFivmwVCQZaus9D1TLNQMNteBAfr5F8qg9tVxi0flSBrF7zqwFRqQ8Hzgh7bC6Kjf8Z-WRGWBx6VLvDVSVGP-uv1ZJ0OSGNDXfJCw9-EAv6MNlVLB2PLvWHiJpUWvwMeH0Fw1YnTcFIfAjbF2CSnCNrdna4abBZvJKo26eNquJPr7prgRZ1TUuQiKU-Ffew4GjinhJBVtQRdxt3zYG1G1-0g4XOLjAVb

Going to finish up the life/mana cluster and get deep wisdom then go back and finish templar area for discipline and training node, then grab sovereignty then head down by harrier and get the crit cluster there to finish up my build to look like so:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37CCEAelAuNJsiycEFivmwVCQZaus9D1TLNQMNteBAfr5F8qg9tVxi0flSBrF7zqwFRqQ8Hzgh7bC6Kjf8Z-WRGWBx6VLvDVSVGP-uv1ZJ0OSGNDXfJCw9-EAv6MNlVLB2PLvWHiJpUWvwMeH0Fw1YnTcFIfAjbF2CSnCNrdna4abBZvJKo26eNquJPr7prgRZ1TUuQiKU-Ffew4GjinhJBVtQRdxt3zYG1G1-0g4XOLjAVbCPRtGRzckye0DEZxgwlvnpykhxN3B52AgzgUTaIAjmT3prb6-tIXL2TnVdaApA==

Last edited by Graandor on Aug 29, 2014, 12:47:09 PM
"
nitetime wrote:
Can some of you guys post your char lvl and dps? and maybe your FP links? Im just looking to get some understanding of the amount of damage we should be at. Thanks

My Gear
Spoiler

My Build
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAuMC_gMeBAcFQgceB6UOSBBYEQ8RlhRNFLAWbxa_F1QaOBpsHwIfQR_HIoEkqiaVKPopTyt4LJwtizbFNulBlkLDRZ1G10lRSbJMLUyzUDBTUlVLVkpdxl3yYG1h4mSdcFJw1X5Zf8aCEIIegseDOIV9idOMNo48j_qQVZUumuCdgJ2unqGiAKKjpwinhK6zr5u1BLiTwfPQ9dgk2t3bC9te3fPfhN-w42rkIuvu6_XsOPDV8h356A==

Sitting on about 2.3k dps unbuffed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info