Lightning Buzzsaw CoC

I've been following all the videos you've linked on your Youtube. Seems like you are feeling things out. The only thing that I'm not a huge fan of is pumping so much into projectile damage when Arc is not a projectile. I don't know the build enough to know what amount of your damage is from Arc in the first place to know if it really matters.
Jesus Christ, I just respecced out of the ranger tree up to the aura nodes.

Why?

Cyclone+CoC+Firestorm+Flamesurge+Arc is so good it is fucking broken.

Alone, maybe just OP, with Ice Herald... Just stupid broken. Firestorm ignites everything, Flamesurge dropping 6k crit bombs from the thunder wave Arc brings, and everything shatters...

Using Cyclone+PCoC+CoC+Glacial Cascade/Ice Nova to generate charges... At least 3x faster than spectral on PCoC...
This is what gave me the idea, spectral was way too slow to generate charges. I then realized Cyclone also freed GMP which was enough to proc a CoC spell to help generate charges faster.

I tried using Cyclone to generate and still use Spectral Throw for my DPS, but couldn't get over the wasted support slot in my main setup on top of the ridiculous attack speed of Cyclone.

Dropped all of ranger tree except the Aura nodes, dropped all element specific nodes, took the 3 life above harrier picked up phase acrobatics.

Will probably make a different thread with it. Along with a 7 second Dominus video.

Only putting this here because without this build mine wouldn't be the mindfuck it is... Oh and the gems are only level 14.. (Flamesurge and Firestorm)

I can't wait to find out what would be best for a 6th gem. I get tingly thinking about Elemental Proliferation...

Even without respeccing your tree, it's potato!
Last edited by Worldbreaker on Aug 26, 2014, 3:12:00 AM
"
"
Syncness wrote:
How in the world do you level this build?

FP? ST 2h?

I've been leveling with Freezing Pulse.

I did the same without realizing :). FP is so troll in early levels. My ST was sitting at 9 dmg and frankly, i took it off. I needs CoC to shine.
"
Worldbreaker wrote:

Why?

Alone, maybe just OP, with Ice Herald... Just stupid broken. Firestorm ignites everything, Flamesurge dropping 6k crit bombs from the thunder wave Arc brings, and everything shatters...

Using Cyclone+PCoC+CoC+Glacial Cascade/Ice Nova to generate charges... At least 3x faster than spectral on PCoC...
This is what gave me the idea, spectral was way too slow to generate charges. I then realized Cyclone also freed GMP which was enough to proc a CoC spell to help generate charges faster.

I tried using Cyclone to generate and still use Spectral Throw for my DPS, but couldn't get over the wasted support slot in my main setup on top of the ridiculous attack speed of Cyclone.

Dropped all of ranger tree except the Aura nodes, dropped all element specific nodes, took the 3 life above harrier picked up phase acrobatics.

Will probably make a different thread with it. Along with a 7 second Dominus video.

Only putting this here because without this build mine wouldn't be the mindfuck it is... Oh and the gems are only level 14.. (Flamesurge and Firestorm)

I can't wait to find out what would be best for a 6th gem. I get tingly thinking about Elemental Proliferation...

Care to post a guide/tree? What bandit/char are you using?
"
Vixlol wrote:
can this build do normal atziri?

Yea it can. You need some pretty decent gear though, can't be too budget.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Thats all i needed to hear mathil if its atziri viable.....the decent gear is an ok requirement....For uber atziri u think u might need to go low-life or it just requires some tuning and something more than decent gear?
I am sorry for the really noob question, but i saw a lot of ppl saying '' go low-life '' and i don´t understand the meaning of this..

Is it for a certain mechanic of boss or to profit more of something?

Please tell mt it isnt just go with less hp to get more dmg or i will feel so bad T_T
"
Worldbreaker wrote:

Why?

Would love to see a tree/gear/skill setup man! Sounds interesting!
What would be the stats required on the dagger in order of most important?
Is it something like:
Crit chance
Attack speed
Spell damage
Global crit?

Conversely, what are the pros/cons of using dual wield versus a shield? I've been dual wielding just fine since I dropped double Ungil's and the most notable is just that there's no res from the shield. Is dual wielding better dps versus more survivability with a shield?
Leveling a build based off of this one in Beyond League right now. Lvl 53 and havn't specced into the build yet but a friend lent me tabula to test it out and it worked well. I've got shit for AS and gem levels and no extra power charges yet but for any curious souls this is how the testing went.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzc8clmKzDo&list=UUuEggVVRmBKF3l-b7CO1neA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info