Lightning Buzzsaw CoC

hey man, question i want to start with a shadow but witch way do i have to go first with the tree?, can u make diffrent levels lets say lvl 20 and that part of the tree and then 40 and so on?

it makes it a bit easy :)

also i read alot on this thread that this build is only good to use on high levels? like say past lvl 70? or is it good to use before that lvl also?
Last edited by doestilvoort on Aug 23, 2014, 7:47:53 PM
Hey, I don't know about Herald of Ash yet, but I just picked up Herald of Ice, and it adds damage to both attacks AND spells. I think it may be great for this build? As it adds dps to both the spec throw and all those spell procs for a measely 25% reservation. What do you think?
Is Ice shot better than Ice spear for a cold version does anyone know?
BigKnox
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
Really nice build Mathil! I made a variant that also picks up acrobatics & phase acrobatics if anyone is interested:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA34rpAv6zVyu9gm0ZCPTAVGpDvOprF5UgLR_B80yzgh6io1Aw2wt_xtteEZZfKlXGDkiQGzpYY0Nd8nBWcNWaE4nT29RwUujWIuoFtRa_m7WNv9QjJpXDOlFHMHFh4spK3vjdqFVLb56keEt4jDaDCZykwdU6QocTdwesmHRVEQ_djNlf4BKNGX6vD6t-MxOepJFTNVHZsJL_kxqP9tr7CRmKTZIj9o19MHz_3iT951TWin8rSVHw1ZUuBx6XBi2DxKKVyGJa35jTfiSd7YMZjgBeCC7A40tX8bOD2w==

You lose -58% elemental damage/ -6% life/ -3% ias/ -8% move speed/ -2% phys leech.

You gain +10% crit/ +25% crit multi/ +4% accuracy/ +40% dodge/ +30% spell dodge.

@ d7rag, you can't use ice shot as it is a projectile bow attack.
I don't know if you can level with full coc, but I'm leveling a shadow using freezing pulse right now. Currently level 54 and I'm saving the attack speed nodes to take soon and plan on going coc around level 65. Mathil said on a video he expected the build to be fully functional by the sixties maybe seventies.
"
martinmp1993 wrote:
@ d7rag, you can't use ice shot as it is a projectile bow attack.

Yeah sorry I realised afterwards! Is it worth running CWDT with Enduring Cry and Molten for this build? Sorry for all the noob questions, only back to the game after a very long break!
BigKnox
Last edited by De7rag on Aug 24, 2014, 10:07:11 PM
Also what other options for building power charges are there, other than the seperate 4L spectral? Are there any eh lazier ways of building them? :P
BigKnox
Last edited by De7rag on Aug 24, 2014, 10:09:39 PM
Looks like you switched back to pure lighting in your recent vids?

Cold not cutting it?
"
De7rag wrote:
Also what other options for building power charges are there, other than the seperate 4L spectral? Are there any eh lazier ways of building them? :P

You could replace one of the gems liked to your main attack...or you could use CWDT setup with ice spear GMP and PCoC, though this isn't nearly as consistent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info