Lightning Buzzsaw CoC

Hey Mathil, can you post your current gear? Judging from your latest video you're already at a spot where you're doing great DPS so curious about the gear after under a week.
i got Crown of Eyes & auxium - can it be used in this buld ?
SC legues V
Last edited by zaregu on Aug 25, 2014, 4:51:40 AM
"
gildash wrote:
Looks like you switched back to pure lighting in your recent vids?

Cold not cutting it?

It clears faster for the most part while freezing pulse does much better single target dps. For the weaker maps I'm probably sticking to all lightning but when I know I'll have some serious things to kill I swap to freeze pulse.

There's my gear. Pretty much all self found except a few chaos spends.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Mathil wrote:
"
gildash wrote:
Looks like you switched back to pure lighting in your recent vids?

Cold not cutting it?

It clears faster for the most part while freezing pulse does much better single target dps. For the weaker maps I'm probably sticking to all lightning but when I know I'll have some serious things to kill I swap to freeze pulse.

There's my gear. Pretty much all self found except a few chaos spends.

Hmmm interesting. Only thing with FP is you kinda gotta get right up in something's face to do max damage. Feel like that's the last place you wanna be with a Tabula on :)

Thanks for the info man, appreciate it.
Last edited by gildash on Aug 25, 2014, 10:23:28 AM
your Bandits is 40hp? 8%speed atk? & power charge??
Hey I have a technical question concerning scaling of the damage of this build. Ways to scale damage depends on which spells you'll be using (cold spells have projectile, while the lightning ones do not (not completely sure if ball lightning scales w/ projectile damage).

My question is: "Do each separate keyword scale multiplicatively with each other or are they all rolled into a single increase? (excluding examples of the 'more' keyword)" If some keywords get rolled together while others do not, does anybody know which ones get rolled?

Example using cold damage:
Multiplied: 200 cold damage * (1 + .50 increase cold damage) * (1 + .50 increase elemental damage) = 450

Rolled together: 200 cold damage * (1 + .50 increase cold + .50 increase elemental) = 400

Last edited by Warranx on Aug 25, 2014, 1:56:41 PM
All "increased x" are added together. So freezing pulse with projectile / cold / spell tags: 70 inc spell, 20 inc cold, and 33 inc proj is:

Freezing Pulse base damage * (1+.70 +.20 +.33) = your damage.
can this build do normal atziri?
How in the world do you level this build?

FP? ST 2h?
"
Syncness wrote:
How in the world do you level this build?

FP? ST 2h?

I've been leveling with Freezing Pulse.
"Break the Chains of Fate that Bind you."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info