EXPANSION Mystery solved!

Love how OP is 100% sure that this is going to happen "I am very happy with GGG decision", lol...
I really hope this is true
Tears of blood, aching heart,
My dear Isildria must depart.

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria
female templar
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

It would be really nice if we could have this !
"
MuFeR wrote:
Love how OP is 100% sure that this is going to happen "I am very happy with GGG decision", lol...

Yeah, best part of the thread.
"
GrimReaperzZ wrote:
What you call female Templar is actually lady Dialla, i think your theory is wrong....

"
"
GrimReaperzZ wrote:
What you call female Templar is actually lady Dialla, i think your theory is wrong....

I agree, it looks like Dialla's body armor on that char.

Lady dialla looks like this

Deaths oath better fits the shape, you can clearly make out the shape of the skulls

As for the spikes coming out the head, could be that they're also wearing hromnirs resolve

IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Yup, I'm seeing this.

Alternative gender for classes.

This is what I thought when I first saw the image on the site, but I dismissed the thought as I didn't want to be disappointed. However, now that there is a thread, I want to believe it.
I really hope that the people thinking it's different gender MTX are wrong.
Not that i do mind if they do introduce them but it would be wrong imo to call a mtx bundle a "major content release".

I do understand the need to make money but it would certainly be lame to count MTX as a revolving point of content.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Jul 24, 2014, 3:22:38 PM
"
Wraeclastian wrote:

Haha that gif is epic
"
MuFeR wrote:

inb4 big disappointment

;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info