I FUCKING APPROVE.
MAKE IT HAPPEN GGG.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
CEMEHbl4 wrote:
"
AllisonW wrote:
But I'm not seeing the same things in the body shapes that you see.

download original pictures from site and analyze it in photoshop i am 95% sure its male/female models

1. First, did u agree that 2 figures in the center (SHADOW/DUELIST) is clearly a female models?

It is 100% female - because of their waistline! (plus long hair)
Figures hold dagger and rapier against each other - so it is 100% (SHADOW/DUELIST)

2. If 2 figures AT THE CENTER is [Female SHADOW/DUELIST] than rest of the picture is pretty obvious!!!

I'm not sold on that first point. They could be, but the alleged female shadow looks a bit thick-armed for a female non-Strength class (again, I hope I'm wrong). I could definitely see the alleged female duelist being exactly that, particularly given the waistline you mention. However, they could also be male characters turned so that their silhouette makes their waistlines look smaller than they really are.

Granted if they are a female shadow and duelist then unless they're only NPCs you're right about the upcoming expansion featuring genderswaps and character customisation and stuff, but that's still a big if.

"
CEMEHbl4 wrote:
3. About Marauder, yes i agree but its always the same with strength chars - just look at D3 Female Barbarian! I think Female marauder will have Tattooed head without hair... it explains...

The female barbarian's silhouette wasn't quite that masculine, though I do agree that if GGG is sticking really hard to pure-Strength characters being walls of beef the female marauder could look like that. However, I don't think this is at all likely to be the case. My own guess would be that if/when we get a female marauder, she'll quite possibly share a resemblance to Maramoa. More likely is that the speculation going on in the other thread--about these silhouettes being legendary hero characters who'll be involved in the mini-expansion's metaplot somehow--is correct and that the marauder depicted here is Erqi or another NPC character. Whatever his name/lore is, I think the sledgehammer-holder in the silhouette is the same one as is depicted on the left side of the site page right now, and he's clearly not a woman.

So I am not getting my hopes up. I am not making plans for playing a female marauder/duelist/templar/shadow in the upcoming seasonal leagues. I want you to be right, but I honestly don't think that you are. If you are, I will be happily surprised.
Last edited by AllisonW on Jul 23, 2014, 11:58:29 PM
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Nope, won't happen...

GGG likes the Classes having individuality. Adding Sex choices would remove that.

An elder-scrolls style character creator would never happen, but doubling the characters from 7 to 14 doesn't make them lose individuality.
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
"
Commoble wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Nope, won't happen...

GGG likes the Classes having individuality. Adding Sex choices would remove that.

An elder-scrolls style character creator would never happen, but doubling the characters from 7 to 14 doesn't make them lose individuality.

I think half the reason that an Elder Scrolls-style character creator would never happen in PoE is because PoE also runs off of ethical microtransactions. It's not unlikely that we'll see a lot of character-appearance microtransactions (stuff like new skins and whatnot) at some point.
I dunno, the "female templar" looks an awful lot like dialla...
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

BUT, I'd love to see a Female Templar.... With no pants. ~.^ *snicker*

OMG OMG! GGG pls
Spoiler
I find the biggest mystery is "What is a mistery?"
the marauder and the shadow in your picture looks like men to me

maybe you are right but in the wrong order
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
"
camapngu133 wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

BUT, I'd love to see a Female Templar.... With no pants. ~.^ *snicker*

OMG OMG! GGG pls
Spoiler

Scion is already Sophitia.
Ranger is already Cassandra.
same name in-game
Am.. sorry to spoil your party but thats highly unlikely. The picture will be revealed as the new expansion theme. Do you honestly believe the new team of the expansion is few MTXs? Also look at the site background.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info