EXPANSION Mystery solved!

"
Superalpaca wrote:
What do you know, the most recent teaser disproves this stupid "theory" completely.

You are right it has been debunked, you are wrong is stupid.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
lol another way to make moneysssssssss by ggg
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG
I think it is hair mtx nothing more.

1st one on left is ranger, then witch, marauder, duelist, scion, templar, shadow. All with new weirdo hair mtxs.

I think it is safe to assume it is not new 7 models because GGG mentioned how costly and time consuming to create a new body model with full animations for every skill in the game, and every item piece tailored to fit those body shapes and animations.
"
estu87 wrote:
lol another way to make moneysssssssss by ggg

how dare they keep the game funded
Easy, there will be "side are bosses" that are named after their items and drop unique items based on that. In the picture every person is wielding a unique, storm cloud, marohi, ungil's, etc.
"
Superalpaca wrote:

the most recent teaser disproves

new screenshot disproves nothing

Chris just troll and want to move speculations in different direction - because i have solved new expansion mystery during few first hours, after all that hard work for bluring characters silhouettes in photoshop!
FOR THE GLORY!
"
CEMEHbl4 wrote:
"
Superalpaca wrote:

Chris just troll and want to move speculations in different direction - because i have solved new expansion mystery during few first hours, after all that hard work for bluring characters silhouettes in photoshop!

Actually those are the 7 new types of fishes for players to hunt. But Chris blurred them and made them look like people.
"
MaSterX_BG wrote:
"
CEMEHbl4 wrote:
"
Superalpaca wrote:

Actually those are the 7 new types of fishes for players to hunt. But Chris blurred them and made them look like people.

No, for real, you made my day dude. Maybe even more than one.
"
CEMEHbl4 wrote:
"
Superalpaca wrote:

If only.

Even if genderswap MTX are coming in 1.2--and I always, always hope that they are--they aren't what's represented by the silhouettes on the frontpage. I'm sure that Chris and the crew are amused by this line of speculation, though.

On the other hand I also hope they can tell that we want them and that our wallets are ready. I'll take four plz.
"
symban wrote:

I think it is safe to assume it is not new 7 models because GGG mentioned how costly and time consuming to create a new body model with full animations for every skill in the game, and every item piece tailored to fit those body shapes and animations.

still dont get it how it is costly if models is based on the same exact models present in the game?

they can use model sizes already present in the game - to fit armor scale. Weapon have attachment points and pretty easy to do...
also char textures is pretty outdated compare to other textures - its a good chance to fix it by GGG.

It explains why Chris was 100% sure we will like the new expansion.
FOR THE GLORY!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info