EXPANSION Mystery solved!

TIN FOIL HAT ON
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Totally realized this tonight at work and I'm super excited!
Bring on the new models, I got plenty of microtransaction coins for it!

They're going to get rich!
DEXTERITY: How to rehaul it to be compelling
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/997273
I'll repeat the same stuff I posted in Wolfpox's thread.

---

Not sure if serious.

Gender swaps for characters won't be happening any time soon. Russell has regular nightmares about how they need to rig each armor piece to seven different rigs, for each of the characters. Adding another seven would cause his untimely death.

Plus, literally nothing revealed so far supports this theory. You'd think that an expansion featuring gender swapped characters would at least reflect it on the site background.

---

Regarding the OP, you can't seriously suggest that the rightmost character is a Scion, considering that there's one, maybe two classes that associate(s) with dual wielding, and that's the Duelist and Shadow. In this case the figure is dual wielding Swords, so it's a Duelist for sure.
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
Last edited by ephetat on Jul 26, 2014, 8:59:46 AM
"
ephetat wrote:
I'll repeat the same stuff I posted in Wolfpox's thread.

---

Not sure if serious.

Gender swaps for characters won't be happening any time soon. Russell has regular nightmares about how they need to rig each armor piece to seven different rigs, for each of the characters. Adding another seven would cause his untimely death.

Plus, literally nothing revealed so far supports this theory. You'd think that an expansion featuring gender swapped characters would at least reflect it on the site background.

---

Regarding the OP, you can't seriously suggest that the rightmost character is a Scion, considering that there's one, maybe two classes that associate(s) with dual wielding, and that's the Duelist and Shadow. In this case the figure is dual wielding Swords, so it's a Duelist for sure.

People always get hung up on the wrong thing. This is really just lore chars info and not gender swap stuff.
"
This is really just lore chars

Why its 7 chars than? Chris trolling? and 4 so like female - at the center?
and 3 definitely males at the sides?

------------

"

its sounds so boring, who the fuck want lore stuff? Only Devs!
i dont get why Chris was 100% sure new expansion worth it - and we all be happy...
something is wrong in this theory also...
FOR THE GLORY!
"
CEMEHbl4 wrote:
"

Why its 7 chars than? Chris trolling? and 4 so like female - at the center?
and 3 definitely males at the sides?

------------

"

its sounds so boring, who the fuck want lore stuff? Only Devs!
i dont get why Chris was 100% sure new expansion worth it - and we all be happy...
something is wrong in this theory also...

You dont want more lore? And those chars are all people from the game or the games backstory.

I want more lore along with a lorebook or some such thing because reading the lore where it is, in the zones, is bad game design. I have no time reading it when im interesting in fighting mobs. I wanna collect and read the lore in town if i so choose.

The expansion will go into detail about current lore while future acts will go into detail about current and future lore. Simple as that.
i thought OP was a big troll

...actually it was a serious post? ..really? o_O
IGN PPPPanddddaPPPPanicccc

still waiting for that 'Chris Wilson-director's cut' version

oh wait, I finally got it. Thanks team!
seems legit actually
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info